I am very pleased by this vanity stool. The fabric is a very neutral beige (not gray at all, which I thought it might be because of how it looked in the picture), and it looks very charming at my vanity. My only issue is that even though the seat height measures about 17.5 inches, it actually sits much shorter due to the foam being about 3 inches of that height, The foam is comfortable but not very firm, so you end up sitting at about 15 inches high. I'll make due with it, but if you have a very high vanity you may want a different bench. On another note, I dp like how the back of the stool is short enough that I can get into my vanity drawer with out moving the stool out of the way.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it appears more gray online than in reality. it IS a light beige. very neutral.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
The chair was very small and fell backwards very easily. It was light, but top heavy.Not safe and very cheap. Also I felt it cost way to much. A shame because I bought another chair from overstock. com and it was alot nicer.I was very happy with that one. I don't believe it cost as much as this one. Don't spend your money on this chair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched pictue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was poor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Some what accurate.