These panels added just the right amount of softness and elegance for my bedroom. Added plus is that they will still be just as nice if I change the color scheme on the bedding and walls.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? There was a small difference in the color, a slight greenish hue but overall still work well with the rest of the decor.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was really good for the price. Well constructed, quality materials.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described aside from the color. I have an online business and realize that color can vary slightly from monitor to monitor.
THESE DRAPES ARE BEAUTIFUL. THE FLORAL PATTERN MAKES THE COLOR RICHER. A FEW MINUTES IN THE DRYER AND ALL THE WRINKLES FELL OUT. THEY HANG WELL. THERE IS NO BACKING BUT THEY INSULATE WELL.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? THE COLOR WAS ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NICE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACCURATE
I have purchased sets of Blackout Drapes and Curtains from Overstock before. This drape is not a complete blackout. You can see bright sun through them with no problem. They block out (in my estimation) about 48% of sunlight. I particularly purchased these to cover a window that receives a direct hit from the setting sun each day. The drapes these are replacing are true Blackouts. This drape don't even come close. The fabric is nice, they drape well, and that is all I can say about them. If you need a true Blackout drape, these are not the ones to purchase. I should have spent a few dollars more and gone back to what I purchased before.
I looked all over for a curtain and when I found these I know that they would be perfect. However, when I eagerly opened the box, I was very disappointed to find that instead of the 2 "panel pair" sets there were only two panels instead of four. After calling customer service, who was very helpful, she said to wait and see if the panels, which were now out of stock, would come back. I waited and waited and then they came back, so I ordered a 'set' again. Same thing - one panel. This time customer service was less then helpful telling me that they would refund me and if the curtains came back in stock (they were out *again*) then I could order them, but only within a few weeks. After daily checking of the site daily (because she said they couldn't notify me of an update, whereas the first customer service lady was happy to do) I became thoroughly frustrated. At the point I decided to look elsewhere and to my delight another online retailer carried the exact panels in the color I wanted for the around the same price! Interested to see what would happen I ordered a set. Amazingly, when I opened the box there were 2 panels in the set! Unfortunately, this was also my first experience with Overstock and hopefully my last.
These curtains are just what I wanted, the colour beige was correct and the damask pattern adds a bit of class, the material is definitely blackout. I have not hung them yet as I have to get some rings or tape to sew on. Otherwise I am happy with this purchase and will buy more for another room.
If these had no hint of green they would have been perfect....the "No lining" is acutally a sheen type fabric that may not have been room blackening but would definately blocked some light. Not giving up on Overstock yet...returning and trying something different.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The Natural color has just a bit of a green hue which clashes with my decor...really needed a creamier color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality I really almost hung them even with the color difference I liked them so much
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Site description said these curtains were lined and are blackout curtains. Curtains are NOT lined. We put them in our bedroom and on Sunday morning light came right through, so much for my plans to sleep in. We bought the "Mineral" color, image looked great on screen, has a nice blueish green color. But when you check out there is no choice for "Mineral" just "Blue". And in the FAQ section someone asked if Blue and Mineral color the same, and it is. So we ordered the "Mineral", aka "Blue". When I opened the box, i though they sent me the wrong color. It looked really green. More green than blue. But if you hold it up to the light, there is a slight hint of blue. disappointing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color did not match discription at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was ok.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? site description was not accurate for what we received