I like the style, seems sturdy. Looks good with the furniture I have in the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very well
This magazine rack has a great look so it's both functional and decorative. What I like best is that the magazines lay flat on the two shelves so they stay nice if you intend to keep them or even if you are just waiting for the chance to read them. This is in contrast to most racks that require magazines to stand or lean vertically so they inevitably shift to the bottom of the rack and/or roll up. I haven't done a great deal of pricing re magazine racks these days so the price seemed a bit high to me but I'm very happy with the style and quality of this piece.
I absolutely LOVE the black wrought iron magazine stand! It is solid and well built, attractive, and serves the organizational purpose I purchased it for. Keeps messy neighborhood newspapers organized until I am ready to read them and has plenty of room for magazines on the top shelf. Absolutely perfect! It turns out to be smaller than I expected, taking up less floor space, which is a bonus! Highly recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate