This tv stand was a great buy! The quality is great and all the parts went together precisely. No trouble putting it together, the directions are clear, but there are a lot of steps and it took about 3 hours between my boyfriend and I. The mount does not come with bolts for attaching the tv, but I got those at home depot for about $2. Also, I have a 40" samsung and since the description says the mount fits up to 42", I thought I would have no issues. However, the mount is actually made for a 42" exactly. I found that the slots in the mount cross bar were too far apart from the mounting holes of the tv. Despite not being able to put the 2 knobs into the crossbar, I still think it is still sturdy enough with the vertical bars over the crossbar without the knobs. Lots of storage for DVDs too! All in all, a great find!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The mount is best suited for a 42" tv specifically, as opposed to the description say up to 42"
Decent quality for the price, and nice looking console. Great for organizing dvds. Time consuming to assemble, but easy enough. DOES NOT include screws that attach tv to the console mount.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is a great value for money. It takes some time to assemble but is very sturdy, which is what I would want for my big TV. The only thing I would suggest is buying the screws to mount the TV in advance. That I believe is driven by your TV, hence this stand doesn't come with it. So we were unable to mount the TV right away as we had to go and get the screws. All in all a very nice finished look :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great