We bought this for our 5 year old son. The bed is what we wanted, in theory. Overall we are satisfied, but have two concerns. First, the stability of the overall bed. The end with the shelves is extremely stable. The end with just the legs by themselves is where the problem comes arises. They have no strengthening support to stabilize the legs and therefore cause the one end of the bed to flex back and forth a great deal. The second issue is the height of the guard rails surrounding the bed itself. I wish they were a couple of inches taller. With a standard twin mattress there is only about 2-3 inches of rail exposed. If we had know these issues prior to purchase, we would have kept looking for a different bed.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
My sister got this bed for her little boy, he is 3, and it is so cool! It's not too high so there is no safety concern, and there is a ton of storage space. She put all of his books, movies, toys etc. on the shelves and stores everything else underneath. The pull out tray is perfect for coloring and playing AND its no challenge at bed time, he loves his bed! So cool!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes