Yes, this is that same exact set of nesting tables you saw in that pricey catalogue for twice the price. I'm not kidding. I have seen the EXACT same table at Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel for double, if not triple the price. I bought two sets of these to match a coffee table I purchased from Crate and Barrel years ago, but at the time could not afford the hefty price tag of the side tables offered in the set at Crate and Barrel. So for years, my beautiful coffee table sat in my living room without its matching tables...leaving much to be desired. After spotting these on Overstock, I decided to go ahead and finally complete my set. They arrived in perfect condition, look exactly as shown and described on the website and were packed extremely well. Although, they are packed in that irritating foam stuff that gets EVERYWHERE and clings to EVERYTHING, though that's not a fault of the product and is probably there to ensure minimal damage to the tables. Anyhow, assembly was super easy. I was able to put together both sets in about an hour, all by myself (without the help of my husband) and with no tools other than what was provided in the box. They look super expensive and match my Crate and Barrel coffee table PERFECTLY. I received them two days after ordering which was great too (super fast shipping). All in all, I am extremely pleased with my purchase and doubt that I will ever be one of those ladies shopping at pricey brand name furniture stores again. Instead, I'll just snicker as I walk past the store and see people spending three times what I spent on the same exact product. Thank you Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These are nice little tables. They are heavy and well made. One set of holes with a bracket were off center but it still allowed me to put the table together. They come packaged so that the glass won't break no matter how much the box is thrown around. I got them as extra tables for guests to put their glasses on and they work great for this. Light enough to pick up and move easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are dark, look black but not black black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very heavy metal, had some holes wrong but well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
These are the same tables that Pottery Barn recommended for my room. I thought the Pottery Barn tables were too expensive. Found the exact tables on Overstock for 1/2 the price. They were super easy to assemble. They fit great and look great! I am very happy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Really like the look of these tables. They are accurately represented on the website. It took me approx. 45 to assemble and the instructions were clear and parts were well labeled. It was also well packed. Couple of added items that I did not realize when I ordered. There are suction cups to hold the glass in place and provide some cushion between the glass and the metal frame. The feet are able to be leveled and adjusted which would be nice for someone using on hardwood floors/tile. The one negative some of the metal tabs supporting the shelves were not 100% straight. My suggestion would be to assemble but NOT tighten until everything is aligned then you are good to go.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good. The tables are substantial and the glass is good quality.
These are simple yet classy tables. Easy to put together, did it myself & I'm below novice ability. Spray painted the black finish with a hammered bronze color for a softer appearance & really pleased w/result.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
These little nesting tables are a perfect accent to a smaller area. They are not large, so I would not recommend trying to incorporate them into a larger void in the room as they will look small. We had a small area to fill by the couch, and it is a perfect fit. The legs are strong metal, don't seem cheap, and the glass is a nice thick plate. They stand up tall and straight and look great! The 'distressing' on the metal is minimal, but a nice little touch. FAST shipping (EVERY time I use Overstock I am amazed how quickly my products arrive)! Great little tables!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality, with durable legs and thick glass
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
The tables arrived very quickly. They look very much like the very high end/high priced tables I saw in a catalogue. I saved over $100 buying them from Overstock. I have a small living room and these are the perfect size for the space. My only criticism is that the directions for assembling them. They were done in picture format, however, a few of the pictures were difficult to get an accurate view of. I did get them together in about an hour - not tools needed except for the allen wrenches which were supplied with the tables. I love them! They look beautiful .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's of good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Love the tables, very expensive looking. Easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easy to set up , Nice Scale
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I wanted something in iron and glass. And not too huge. These tables were PERFECT. I can make them more compact by completely nesting them, but now I'm using them as shown in the photo. The tables came VERY well packaged (don't ya just hate it when you order something with tempered glass and you open the package and zillions of little shattered glass cubes go bouncing out?). They were moderately easy to assemble. When all the "feet" are completely screwed in they are wobbly so I had to readjust one of the feet, and now they're much more stable. I bought 2 sets (so 4 tables) and all of them had to be adjusted quite a bit on one leg. No big deal, and no it wasn't my floor. I love the versatility of these tables: 1 table completely nested, or a longer nested table or 2 small tables. And the styling works w/ transitional, industrial and/or modern. Great purchase at a great price w/ great delivery.
I saw a set on Pottery Barn, but really didn't want to spend that much for side tables as I tend to change my decorating style. This was the perfect solution to getting the look I want for the price I prefer. They look lovely in my livingroom.
When we took them out of the box - they seemed rather twisted. My first helper quickly gave up and wanted me to return them. A few days later I had a new helper and we succeeded. As the parts hooked together, everything straightened out. A Tip: Follow the directions. They were well thought out. The tables are very functional. The little one slips in and out easily. The height is perfect to sit between 2 armless chairs. As a perk - I saw them in a ******* **** ad for about $$% more.