Yes, this is that same exact set of nesting tables you saw in that pricey catalogue for twice the price. I'm not kidding. I have seen the EXACT same table at Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel for double, if not triple the price. I bought two sets of these to match a coffee table I purchased from Crate and Barrel years ago, but at the time could not afford the hefty price tag of the side tables offered in the set at Crate and Barrel. So for years, my beautiful coffee table sat in my living room without its matching tables...leaving much to be desired. After spotting these on Overstock, I decided to go ahead and finally complete my set. They arrived in perfect condition, look exactly as shown and described on the website and were packed extremely well. Although, they are packed in that irritating foam stuff that gets EVERYWHERE and clings to EVERYTHING, though that's not a fault of the product and is probably there to ensure minimal damage to the tables. Anyhow, assembly was super easy. I was able to put together both sets in about an hour, all by myself (without the help of my husband) and with no tools other than what was provided in the box. They look super expensive and match my Crate and Barrel coffee table PERFECTLY. I received them two days after ordering which was great too (super fast shipping). All in all, I am extremely pleased with my purchase and doubt that I will ever be one of those ladies shopping at pricey brand name furniture stores again. Instead, I'll just snicker as I walk past the store and see people spending three times what I spent on the same exact product. Thank you Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These are nice little tables. They are heavy and well made. One set of holes with a bracket were off center but it still allowed me to put the table together. They come packaged so that the glass won't break no matter how much the box is thrown around. I got them as extra tables for guests to put their glasses on and they work great for this. Light enough to pick up and move easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are dark, look black but not black black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very heavy metal, had some holes wrong but well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
These are the same tables that Pottery Barn recommended for my room. I thought the Pottery Barn tables were too expensive. Found the exact tables on Overstock for 1/2 the price. They were super easy to assemble. They fit great and look great! I am very happy
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Really like the look of these tables. They are accurately represented on the website. It took me approx. 45 to assemble and the instructions were clear and parts were well labeled. It was also well packed. Couple of added items that I did not realize when I ordered. There are suction cups to hold the glass in place and provide some cushion between the glass and the metal frame. The feet are able to be leveled and adjusted which would be nice for someone using on hardwood floors/tile. The one negative some of the metal tabs supporting the shelves were not 100% straight. My suggestion would be to assemble but NOT tighten until everything is aligned then you are good to go.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good. The tables are substantial and the glass is good quality.
These are simple yet classy tables. Easy to put together, did it myself & I'm below novice ability. Spray painted the black finish with a hammered bronze color for a softer appearance & really pleased w/result.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
These little nesting tables are a perfect accent to a smaller area. They are not large, so I would not recommend trying to incorporate them into a larger void in the room as they will look small. We had a small area to fill by the couch, and it is a perfect fit. The legs are strong metal, don't seem cheap, and the glass is a nice thick plate. They stand up tall and straight and look great! The 'distressing' on the metal is minimal, but a nice little touch. FAST shipping (EVERY time I use Overstock I am amazed how quickly my products arrive)! Great little tables!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality, with durable legs and thick glass
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
The tables arrived very quickly. They look very much like the very high end/high priced tables I saw in a catalogue. I saved over $100 buying them from Overstock. I have a small living room and these are the perfect size for the space. My only criticism is that the directions for assembling them. They were done in picture format, however, a few of the pictures were difficult to get an accurate view of. I did get them together in about an hour - not tools needed except for the allen wrenches which were supplied with the tables. I love them! They look beautiful .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's of good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Love the tables, very expensive looking. Easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Easy to set up , Nice Scale
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
We wanted two small tables that could easily be moved out of the way when not in use, and these were perfect. They were a little bigger than expected, so big enough to rest a book and a drink. It took about an hour to put the two together, if you count opening the box and arranging all the pieces first. Everything was packed securely with lots of styro. We must have missed something in the directions, because during assembly we had to swap the legs from front to back on the larger table in order for the supports to line up correctly. When finished, the tables are both very stable and not wobbly at all because the feet can be adjusted to make the tables stand evenly. The bottom shelf on the smaller table is a nice addition which gives it an alternate use, such as a plant stand. We probably won't use the bottom shelf, since the tables will not be staying in one place.
These little tables are perfect for the small area where they are used. And I'm using them just as pictured to get more table space. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to put them together, but I had no problem, and I'm not all that handy.
I used to have a small table next to my recliner but it wasn't big enough for all the stuff I put on it. These 2 tables now nest together and provide me with 3 surfaces! I have a pretty decorative trivet for my drinks etc and the space between the 2 allows me to put 3 remotes on the second level, while my dog's brush and comb, tissue box and supplementary charger "nest" on the larger 3rd level. The less attractive stuff is out of sight so to speak but very handy. I love it! I can't speak to it's being wobbly as it rests on my oriental rug. I did have a maintenance man in my coop complex put it together as well as my boyfriend declined. Worth it! No muss, no fuss! Love the nesting tables!
These tables look nice once they were put together. The iron legs were quite bent and it was difficult to fit the glass. They are not perfectly square but you can only tell when looking at them from above. A rubber sucker was missing as well for the glass. They may look like the Crate and Barrel ones but I was a little disappointed. I guess you get what you pay for.
Perfect side tables for my home office. Not difficult to put together and doesn't take much time. The "hardest" part about putting this piece together was that the suction cups are difficult to push into place with your hands. I used the end of my box cutter to push them into place. I'll be getting other tables from this line later. Love love love it!