We mounted the unit on our patio wall at the specified height to ward off the chilly winter evenings and mornings here in S. Calif.. The heat output is fine as long as you are within 4-5 ft., otherwise it is minimal at ground level. We expected it to be fairly close to the advertised coverage area, but it did not. However, it is better than nothing. It may work fine indoors, but that is not our use of the heater.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat
The heater was very easy to install and as long as it is above 20 degrees, it heats well. Below 20 degrees, it just gives the hot tub room a nice red glow. It is much brighter than I anticipated when it is turned on, so swimsuits are mandatory in glass walled rooms.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like its picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was as expected