"Bed" has a very thin slice of foam under the black cover. I would not call it a mattress. Feels as though you are sleeping on the floor. My carpeted floor with a sleeping bag is probably more comfortable. I tried to sleep one night on this, woke up several times throughout the night and finally went to the couch to sleep. I am wishing I had returned it after feeling how thin the mattress was. I kept it because of the fold-up capability and because it rolls away nicely. I bought this roll away bed for occasional use when I give up my bed to visiting family. I am disappointed. Would not recommend. A futon or a couch is 100% more comfortable than this. This roll away bed is akin to sleeping directly on the floor. Waste of money. The quality of the metal and wheels seems to be fine. Why did the manufacturers skimp on padding? How am I going to convert this into something usable?
Although I could not assemble this bed, my neighbor found it very easy. It is very comfortable to sleep on and so easy to roll around when folded. It is certainly a handsome piece of furniture. Thank you "O" for once again making me happy with your products.
I was suprised at the quality of this item. It is well padded and comfortable. I brought it as an extra bed for my youg nephews to sleep on while visiting. The back is adjustable and the kids use it as a chair to watch TV. The cot is a bit clumsy to setup. Caution, children should not setup cot.
The bed is great after adding a latex topper . I take it on vacation ..my daughter is handicapped with Cerebral Palsy. It is so much easier to handle her on it, also it is great for her doing exercises on ..she also has acid reflux so .the head elevation feature is great and the bed is relative light weight but very sturdy She loves it :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accturate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accturate
I was pleased with the waterproof cover, the slim size when collapsed for storeage, and the lightweight ease for moving up and downstairs. While the bed carries a warning about a pinching hazard when collapsing, we found out the hard way that the hazard is real. Still, it was what we needed for extra sleeping space for visiting grandchildren.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was the same as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bed was sturdy, but lightweight enough to easily move downstairs.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
I happen to be a lil' bigger so I added a 4 inch topper and this bed is sweet for a roll away ,the foam is perfect for children or slender adults,
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product is easy to put togerther, and the foam is perfect for children or slender adults,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
We have used this Black roll-away bed twice now and will sell it or give it away. Both people that got "stuck" sleeping on it complained. I felt bad and will not use it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looked like what was represented on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, simpy uncomfortable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
very good bed , easy to put together , is a litle bit hard to open , but is very easy to closed due to a spring under the bed , im using this bed every night , the padding on the mattres is ok for one night , but for every night use , im using a memory foam topper queen size folded in half so far i cannot complain is a good bed for the value and very easy to store .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. godd quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
The product itself looks exactly as it does here on the page and was very easy to put together (even at 1 AM!). There is only approximately 1/2" of padding, however, so the experience of sleeping on it is not much different from sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor. Be warned - you'll probably need to get some sort of memory foam pad in order to get a good night's sleep!
Sturdy product made from solid materials. I enjoyed the ease of assembly and the simple action of use. The spring assist makes it a breeze to close and no nipping of fingers. I would advise using the locking pins for both storage and use.
We have a queen size futon that we keep we have in our finished basement. But, my mom does not like the idea of staying in the basement. Bought it to have when my mom visits. Very attractive and easy to put together. One of the parts (leg) appears bent, but not sure if we did it when opening the box or if it came like that. Otherwise, would have given a 5-star review. Also, does not appear to impact anything so, we decided to keep as is. There was no issue assembling and would recommend the roll-away bed.