Nice and heavy, and cleans up easy - I stick this in the dishwasher after I use it. Great for doing potato wedges, or vegetables on the grill. I like being able to take the pan off the grill to turn the food. It is much easier than trying to turn the food while it is sitting directly on the grill.
it's a generous size. i use it to roast veggies in the oven but, of course, have to put a cookie sheet under it to catch drips. it keeps the veggies from swimming in oil and/or juices and makes them crisper. i think my original idea was to use it on the barbecue pit but when i got it, it seemed too nice to use outside!
This is a very nicely constructed grill pan with an easy to clean finish after having been oiled or sprayed with nonstick product. I have only used it a couple of times and the first time I didn't oil it and had to soak it and use a brush on it before putting it in the dishwasher. My fault, however, the burned on food released very easily, since the finish is porcelain coated. No problem when using again after spraying with a nonstick spray, straight into the dishwasher after cooling off the grill.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice weight and finish
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This barbeque grid works well and distributes heat evenly. It works especially well for grilling vegetables. I would have given it 5 stars, but it is a little hard to clean. Soaking in soapy water for a few minutes is a must.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good