This is the perfect bed for our 3 year old son's first big boy bed. He loves it and it fits very nicely into our modern style home. Very good quality and very sturdy. Highly recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really great and sturdy quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
My son was looking for a black metal twin bed. This was one of the few I could find online or in stores. It was easy to assemble, light weight enough to move, but sturdy enough for a young boy. Everything needed to assemble it was included in the box. All I had to get was the mattress and bedding, and because of the way it is made all I needed was the mattress. My son loves it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
Totally not mechanically inclined, took me about an hour and a half to put this together and this is the first item I ever bought and assembled. So, I think someone more talented would have been lots faster. But the bed is sturdy put together, fits the bill fine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Arrived nicely boxed, with instructions that were easy to follow. A tool was included and extra parts. It took an hour to put together and when together was sturdy and attractive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was black with a nice finish
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice finish and very sturdy. Attractive
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It could have had a few more details, such as no box spring needed tools included
This bed is sturdy metal and will hold a 250 lb adult. I purchased it to use as a daybed in the family room, and it blends right in with my black leather sofa and chair. Because it is a twin bed and not an actual daybed, it is much easier to change the bedding, but doesn't look out of place. Of course it would look great in a bedroom, too. I like that it is metal, so there is no creaking as with some wooden beds. It's also very light weight and with the memory foam mattress, it can be easily moved.