Just needed a more contemporary look for my mid century modern kitchen table...love the contrasting of the laquered black metal with the walnut. Even though they are metal they are comfortable because of the "booty" shape in the seat! Good back support too!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great. metal, good welding, good paint job!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
The chairs came efficiently packed and wrapped in the right spots with plastic and foam. No assembly required. They're a little heavy but not super heavy - my toddler pushes them around easily, which is unfortunate. We had one chair with a very small amount of chipped paint on the back of the chair, but it is a small spot and really not a big deal. The chairs are very shiny and reflective. The seat is bigger and more comfortable than I expected, although just a tiny bit lower than our previous chairs. I think that may be related to padding or lack thereof. The chairs have low-ish backs so when I push them fully under the dining table they just barely clear the top of the table to maintain a nice, clean look. If you were using them for a desk or an office I think they'd be very stylish and surprisingly low-profile. Most importantly these chairs seem to be very sturdy. I can't see welds but I can feel them under the chair. Hopefully steel will hold up better to the antics of my rough family. We've had a spate of dining chairs and I finally had to give up on wood.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot-on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I needed sturdy chairs that were (a) easy to clean, (b) sturdy, (c) attractive, (d) affordable. These chairs fit the bill. I ordered two and then ordered four more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality. One of the chairs has a slight wobble
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Purchased this chairs for mother's studio. It arrived fully assembled in perfect state. The sit is actually mimicking body curves so it is extremely comfortable to sit on. No need for extra pillows. And most important part for me is that her parrot can not chew trough steel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I paid more attention to the customers reviews
These chairs are much sturdier than the wood chairs I had before which I had to tighten up on a regular basis. I think the seat is a little smaller than most chairs, but it does the job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is the same as shown in site photos.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very nice sturdy chair which I hope will last for a long time.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
Planned on adding wooden seating to desk/den but a friend suggested I look at this type of chair. These are well made and offer a nice sleek look to our cedar house (less wood!) and look great on the Persian rug. Comfortable and low profile..don't take up a lot of space..so pleased with this choice and the price was better than I saw elsewhere. Overstock really come through!
they seem to fit the bill. Needed simple chairs to replace 4 wooden chairs that constantly need repair. These are sturdy and comfortable. The backs are a little bit lower than I expected. But everyone who has used them, likes them. me too!
EXACTLY what we were looking for! We wanted sturdy chairs that were basically styled. The backs of the chairs only come up about 3-4 inches over the top of our around table. We have a small nook and didn't want it to look overwhelming with large chairs. These chairs push all the way under the table and have a nice, clean look. Perfect!!
We needed to replace our kitchen chairs which were destroyed by the cat. This was the perfect solution. They are attractive in a spartan kind of way, and more comfortable than they look. They are actually more comfortable than the leather chairs they replaced. Be warned though, they are just a little short. May not work for small children at a typical kitchen table height.
I ordered these chairs to go with my marble topped, wrought iron based table in my small dining room. I have tried so many chairs to go with the table, and in the space over the years and nothing fit quite the way these do. They are sturdy, comfortable, came without a scratch and economical! What more can you ask for. Love them, plain and simple.