Didn't last long before legs buckled. We bought 4 of them at the same time and 3 of them had bent legs before their one month anniversary! We had to reinforce the bottom with an extra layer of plywood, paint it black and now they are all very sturdy. We only use them for seating, not any rough and tumble anything, but we do put more weight on them than just legs and feet!
The cushion is thick and solid. Love the size, not too big, not too small, looks perfect in front of my contemporary love seat. Transitional style goes with it all. You can set a glass on it without fear of tipping over. It has a muted vinyl finish which doesn't look cheap and shiny/
We had to contact Overstock upon receiving the original ottoman, as it was damaged upon receipt--with the stuffing microbeads spilling out all over the place. Overstock customer service is top-shelf so we were satisfied in that regard. We received the replacement ottoman and Overstock paid for the return of the original. The ottoman is large but the "faux" leather is.....definitely faux. The vinyl or pleather or whatever the material is would not hold up if the ottoman was used on a daily basis. As a piece to use for occasional use for one of our occasional chairs, it should be ok.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not exactly black--more of a dark gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Screw on the legs with your hands and you are done. Stable, just the right height for sitting or resting your legs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on