I purchased 12 units, all of which had some type of damage (chips, dings, scratches, etc). There is no internal protection for the individual pieces including a lack of sheeting between parts. The hardware is mostly individually wrapped and left loosely inside the boxes. One box was missing the hardware altogether. I contacted B&D about all these issues. Several days later they simply referred me to the manufacturer and called the case "solved". They never even mentioned the damaged parts. Assembly was very typical of particle board furniture. In this case, nothing was labeled or marked in any way which made identifying certain pieces somewhat difficult. Otherwise, aside from the missing hardware, everything went together without further issues. Overall, I'm disappointed not only with how this stuff is packaged and the subsequent damage, but I'm greatly disappointed with B&D. After having just spent $2000 on their products I would have expected better service. B&D has a fairly bad reputation for selling cheap, fragile tools so I was somewhat apprehensive during this purchase. I should have listened to my gut instinct and spent a little more money for better quality and perhaps better customer service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Typical particle board construction, plastic feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? N/A
Good looking cabinets for less than Lowes sells them for
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent wormanship
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on