I was worried about buying a refurbished item but haven't had a problem yet. I have had this about 3 months. I have 3 kids that use it daily, so it gets a work out. It is really fast at warming up. It has a handy feature of being able to select your temp. If you want hot tea but don't want to wait for it to cool down you can select the lowest temp setting and it is just right to drink out of the pot. The unit looks nice sitting on the counter. I like the little window on the side to show the water level. It also had a keep warm feature that is nice. True to Overstock style, it was delivered without a problem.
I distrust refurbished products, but this one has delivered great service so far. The features are what make this stand out for the price. The controls allow for a wide variety of settings, and the "keep hot" feature is rare on anything less than $**. There is a mixture of plastic and stainless in the kettle, but that hasn't been a problem even from the very first use. I will buy another one when I need another kettle if they are still available.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality; have been using it for 5 months
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
I was somewhat disappointed with this product It doesn't always reach 212 degrees and you need to frequently reset I don't think I'll get refurbish items again
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems great but never really boils the water
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not great