First the positive; it does make a good cup of coffee. It did take several days of use and cleaning before the coffee stopped tasting like plastic. It takes forever for the water to completely drip through the filter; take the cup out too soon and you get a mess. Same problem when you lift the resevoir lid to take out the filter. The condensation runs down the back of the maker and you get another mess on your counter. I do a lot more cleaning up than ever before. Oh, and the little latch that hooks the lid to the water disperser over the filter; it broke off the first time I used it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall just okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
JUST LIKE THE OLD ONE BUT BRAND NEW DOES A FANTASTIC JOB FOR THE CUP OF JOE IN THE AM..COULDN'T HAVE IT ANY BETTER PLUS IT'S THE PERFECT FIT FOR THE COUNTER TOP.PRICE WAS TERRIFIC COULDN'T FIND IT ANY CHEAPER.THANXS.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right n target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just like the old one GREAT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? BULLS EYE