Hey...if it works only a few times for me then it was worth it! Tested it on my Avalanche and it lifted her up(even w/the engine off and using just the batt. ). So far, I like...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Chinese..."shutff"
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Surprising fast delivery for a shipping to France! It was highly appreciated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. after one month of practice (not associated to flat tires...), fulfilled promises
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
When my wife found this on the Overstock site and showed it to me, I had some reservations about its workmanship but was amazed that something like this existed. As a frequent car repair monkey, I do most of my own repairs and have a couple of cars I work on frequently so the jacks I have get used frequently. Most times, the cranking up and cranking down of the jack is the most labor intensive part of what I am doing. With this electric jack (I have already used it 3 times) that part is gone. The jack just comes out of the case, slips under the car, plugs into the power outlet in the car and you press they button on the remote and up the car goes. The two-button remote even has an LED light on it to help out if it's dark. Replacing the jack in the case is a breeze - it just drops right in and the wiring coils up in th middle very nicely. I keep it in my garage but would even recommend it for replacing the stock jack that comes in a car.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product is very well made and sturdy. Nothing cheap about it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description was very accurate.
The had to use this jack yesterday and it was easier to use than I imagined. I am over the age of 60 and this beats the jack that came with the car hands down -- small, light and easy to handle. I guess getting AAA to change the flat tire would be easier than using this jack.
Works perfectly. Only draw back is that the manufacturer asks that the car be started to use the jack. Not such a good idea to have your car running while changing a flat tire. Addtionally the small support legs could easily sink into a soft surface. My work around was a piece of steel plate to keep the device from sinking. Other than that, it works great, and if used in a garage or any other hard surface, can save a lot of time. A manual overide crank and case is included.