quality great, price great ...totally satisfied with this lightweight bagless vacuum. it surely makes life simple for me. get one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. at my age, 67, i have tried them all. this is the lightest, easiest way to keep your house with a fast clean up. great suction and bagless with a fantastic price...who could want more. get it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
After reading the reviews I gave this light weight vacuum a try. I just need it for area rugs and light soil. When I first used it, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to assemble and how good the suction was. After a few cleanings, I noticed it was not doing the job as well. It seems like I have to always have the cup empty in order to get that good suction back. Not sure if its because most of my dirt contains fine soil & sand (from sport cleets and living by the shore). I find its no big deal to just empty the cup frequently. It does the job and it met my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems okay so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I had purchased the same product years ago and was looking for one as convenient. This one is perfect, I use it everyday in my kitchen and bathroom. It picks up crumbs, cat hair and is great for cleaning close to the walls. At this price it can't be beat. Buy this for your quick once-overs. No need to drag out your bigger vacuum.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a sturdy quick pick up vac for use of quick pick ups
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Handy for a 1 bedroom apt. Good suction depending on your type of carpet, all in all you get your moneys worth. ;-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
This vacuum was even better than I expected - especially for the price. It's super light-weight, yet has excellent suction. Perfect for "sweeping" my hardwood floors. I like how it easily becomes a handheld vac too. I attached an extension cord because the cord was a bit short & wish there was a place on the vac itself to store the "narrow spaces" attachment, but really, for this price, who cares?! I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very lightweight, but exellent quality. Very good suction power.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was pleasantly surprised about this vacuum--it is great!. Didn't expect too much because of the low price but it is lightweight and is perfect for small pickups on the wood floor and carpets. I would strongly recommend it to everyone!
I would only recommend this is you have very light jobs, as it doesn't pick up anything heavy. We have such a small amount of carpet that it wasn't worth it to get anything heavier, but it does the trick. Keep the container empty and it works better.
If you have mostly hard floors, this is a great vacuum. It picks up cat hair, litter and sand easily and fits under beds and most furniture. I wish it didn't "leak" dust on outside of canister, but a quick wipe takes care of it when you empty the dirt after each use. I bought this to replace a battery operated stick that always seemed to run out of juice before I was done and am satisfied with my decision as I no longer have to Swiffer under beds before I vacuum. It does not pick up well on carpet, so keep your expectations reasonable.
It could just be the type of rug I have but the vacuum leaves behind thread and other small objects. I will continue to look for another vacuum that fits my needs and is more powerful. But for some, this vacuum might be just what your looking for.
This little stick broom works fine for the price. It does not pick up as good as a XXXXX Vac in my opinion, but this cost 1/3 the price. I only use it for hard floors (wood and tile) and it picks up almost anything. It will not pick up large items like small pebbles, but it does work on sand, dirt and dust bunnies. My one complaint is that it does not stand/rest straight up. The way it is pictured is the way you have to lean it up against something (like a wall) when not in use. The head (bottom) does not rest horizontal on the floor.