I wanted a bag-less vacuum for a small office and this looked like the right thing, but I should have done more research. We get a lot of dirt tracked in from outside, so we probably need a higher level product.The suction is okay. The dirt cup is awkward to remove and empty, the filter is difficult to clean thoroughly and the cord is a bit too short for our needs. It is what I should have expected for the price, but next time, I will spend a bit more to get a better quality item. Probably would be fine for a lower traffic area.
I have three shedding dogs! I have to vacuum daily. I have hardwood floors with rugs. This little beauty has a roller bar that turns on with a flip of the switch!! Push again and it returns to floor setting. It is light, cordless, durable, easy to clean, and hand vac is great for baseboards, hard areas to get to. I am buying these for all of our properties..........
This is a very good sweeper type vacuum cleaner. It's not as powerful as I hoped it would be, but It seems to hold the charge long enough to clean 4 bedrooms, a den, living room, and all my tiled floors. I love the fact that the handvac is built in and can be used to clean out my cars' upholstery and floorboards.. Even if you are a lazy, couch potato this unit is light and effective enough to clean up those accidental spills...
This sweeper is not as powerful as I'd hoped. The beater bar works very well on rugs, but if you have pets, which the sweeper is designed for, it barely makes the cut for even those in-between cleanings when you'd rather not drag out your backup sweeper. The handvac is useful for getting hair off of furniture but just does not have the power to pick up much else for long- also the rubber "hair catching" tip makes sweeping over things awkward as it sticks to surfaces. Overall a good buy, saves some time in dragging out the big boy for little spills!
This little vac is great in a pinch. It picks up dog hair just like I expected. I use it when I am in a hurry and don't have time to lug the "big guns" out.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
I can't believe I never bought one of these Bissell's before when they first came out. It's the best thing since sliced bread; for me any way and believe me, I had my old fashioned vacuum for years and years but now I won't even need it any more with this great product! When they say on the box that it lifts the pet fur right off the furniture; they're not kidding. It's incredible to use for any one with pets! Just a fantastic product. The ease of it is great and all very quickly done. So far using it everything comes right up off all the floors in the house (hardwood & tile) & even the little rug I have in front of the sink; it gets it whipped right in to shape in no time with this Bissell product. I honestly can't say enough about it. They've certainly come a long way with these things, now I wouldn't be without one if you paid me a million dollars! They're awesome in my book. Thanks, now go out and get one, quick, because there was only 1 left on the shelf when I got this one a few weeks ago AND now you know why!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I can't say enough about this product. It's SO easy to put together; once you take it out of the box, I don't even remember needing the directions it's so easy!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? They nailed it with the description of this wonderful product
Nice lightweight vacuum. Great for my small apartment but if you really need extra suction do not get this vacuum.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
This product is great for picking up hair (human and pet) without having to break out the full size vacuum. My house is all wood floors so I use it almost every day. The wireless feature is convenient but needs to be charged pretty much after each use. The hand vac is light and easy to use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
This is a good product for all floor types when needing to clean up after quick messes. It takes far too long to do the entire house with this, but it converts easy, holds a charge & is very handy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for easy, quick jobs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I was looking for a lightweight vacuum as I have back problems. I picked this one because I could use it on carpet and hard floor surfaces, and can also convert to a handheld vacuum. I love it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It works very well and is very lightweight.
This is a great little vacuum. I bought this item for quick pickups of crumbs and dog, cat hair that are on my kitchen and hardwood floors. It was annoying to pull out my big heavy Kirby to perform light duty chores. This little vacuum fits the bill for me perfectly! It's wireless, it has a pivoting head which makes it like driving a car. It has the power to pull up everything I've used it on so far. It has made my life easier when it comes to those quick clean-ups that I do almost everyday. But remember,,,this is a light duty vacuum! Expecting it to perform like an expensive Kirby isn't going to happen. What this vacuum was designed to do....it does GREAT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Built strong for the job it is intended to do.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very