This is a great little vacuum. I bought this item for quick pickups of crumbs and dog, cat hair that are on my kitchen and hardwood floors. It was annoying to pull out my big heavy Kirby to perform light duty chores. This little vacuum fits the bill for me perfectly! It's wireless, it has a pivoting head which makes it like driving a car. It has the power to pull up everything I've used it on so far. It has made my life easier when it comes to those quick clean-ups that I do almost everyday. But remember,,,this is a light duty vacuum! Expecting it to perform like an expensive Kirby isn't going to happen. What this vacuum was designed to do....it does GREAT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Built strong for the job it is intended to do.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I can't believe I never bought one of these Bissell's before when they first came out. It's the best thing since sliced bread; for me any way and believe me, I had my old fashioned vacuum for years and years but now I won't even need it any more with this great product! When they say on the box that it lifts the pet fur right off the furniture; they're not kidding. It's incredible to use for any one with pets! Just a fantastic product. The ease of it is great and all very quickly done. So far using it everything comes right up off all the floors in the house (hardwood & tile) & even the little rug I have in front of the sink; it gets it whipped right in to shape in no time with this Bissell product. I honestly can't say enough about it. They've certainly come a long way with these things, now I wouldn't be without one if you paid me a million dollars! They're awesome in my book. Thanks, now go out and get one, quick, because there was only 1 left on the shelf when I got this one a few weeks ago AND now you know why!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I can't say enough about this product. It's SO easy to put together; once you take it out of the box, I don't even remember needing the directions it's so easy!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? They nailed it with the description of this wonderful product
This product is great for picking up hair (human and pet) without having to break out the full size vacuum. My house is all wood floors so I use it almost every day. The wireless feature is convenient but needs to be charged pretty much after each use. The hand vac is light and easy to use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
This little vac is great in a pinch. It picks up dog hair just like I expected. I use it when I am in a hurry and don't have time to lug the "big guns" out.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
I was looking for a lightweight vacuum as I have back problems. I picked this one because I could use it on carpet and hard floor surfaces, and can also convert to a handheld vacuum. I love it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It works very well and is very lightweight.
I was shocked at how poor this sweeper works. After following manufactures directions for assembly and charging, this sweeper failed to pick up anything other than fine dust. I have all girls and they tend to get hair all over the bathroom floor. It had to bend over and FEED the hair up into the unit. I have Electrolux sweeper and it performs like I would expect a cordless to perform. I returned this for a refund. It does NOT cut the mustard.
Nice lightweight vacuum. Great for my small apartment but if you really need extra suction do not get this vacuum.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
I have already used this vacuum several times since receiving it a week ago. I have several cats so this has been perfect, picking up cat hair and stray litter from both wood and carpeted floors. It also dissembles easily so I can use the hand vac for the stairs. I am very happy.
This is a nice little cordless vacuum set. I have a small house. It only has carpeting in the bedrooms, all the other rooms have tile floors. the vacuum is rather quiet and it picked up quite a bit of dirt and dog hair throughout the house. It is light, easy to maneuver, and easy to to clean. The hand vac is conveniently placed for easy access. This not the most powerful vacuum I have ever had, however, it suits my present need just fine.
I first saw this vacuum recommended by Good Housekeeping and had an easier time finding it on Overstock than locally and it was less expensive. It is a wonderful product--picks up hair (pet) and dust in some ways better than my canister vacuum. If I had a small house, this would be my only vacuum. It bends to go under furniture and I love the cordless feature.