I have a previous version of this Bissell spot cleaner that is green in color, and works great!! Got this one (the newer version) as a backup for my winter house. Let me tell you, the new one is smaller, less capacity for the cleaner and the dirty water, and harder to clean up after use. It has smaller holes to fill and empty the water, and no heater for the water in the hose....yet the same price. If you can find one of the older models, buy it. It does the job, cleaning up doggies oops and spills on the carpet, but more of a toy than a rugged piece of equipment.
I have found the Bissell 5207A SpotClean an excellent product overall. The only disappointing feature was the water distribution from the vaccumn head. It sprays out the sides instead of out the bottom which would have been better. I can live with it though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product was built with quality and attention to detail
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I bought this to clean my sofa and it did exactly that. I would recommend it anytime.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This is a nice machine for small jobs. It is lightweight and easy to use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems fine for a small spot cleaner
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This unit is ok - useful for very small jobs only, like for a 4 inch square of carpet. You can use it to clean larger areas with a lot of patience and endless repeated exchanges. Bissell used to make a little green clean machine that I used for close to 15 years before it died. I bought this unit to replace that one, and it simply does not do the great job the older model did. This one suffices, but was not what I hoped for.
I got one of these to remove some stains from a rug in my car. The stains didn't come out. I sold the car to my step son and he later used a carpet cleaner like you rent from the store and the stains completely came out with it. Hasn't worked well on stains in the home either. Not enough power to do the job.
Had to use it the day it arrived. Worked great on pet mistake. Sucks up dirt well. Easy to clean and empty. Not disappointed. But, truly for a spot/stain because you have to pretty much sit on the floor to get the spot or bend down for a while, which is uncomfortable - this is because the hose isn't that long - long enough to do a quick pickup. But, I do not regret buying it. Very useful. Works well.
i needed a small little machine and remembered when I had the little green unit. The green one was much more expensive and I saw no added value for what I needed to do. This was cheap and even here it was discounted even more. It is all plastic and it is small for small jobs. Professionals need not look further; this is not for you. For cleaning my kids cars and the few small dog accidents this is the best. You can use a small amount of solution for small jobs. No waste in mixing large quantities. The dirty container side fills quickly but dumping it is very easy and no issues. I found the small attachment delivers the water in the middle evenly, not on the sides. The larger deep clean attachment does have wild spray from the sides. I simply use one to soak and the other to vacuum up the water. Keep in mind this is a small plastic unit for small jobs and priced under $**. This is not an industrial heavy duty unit like a pro would have or you would rent. Its a spot cleaner. If you think like that you will not be disappointed.
DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE. BUY ANYTHING BUT THIS MACHINE.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matches. So what--machine doesnt work!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 0%, and Bissell CS are IDIOTS.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate