pretty powerfull machine, works better than previous models, with less noise. The heat feature is not as expected. Since there is one button for suction and heating, you would have to turn the whole thing on and wait untill it heats the water and even then it is not really hot. Just fill it with hot water.
Although I am happy with the performance of this product I noticed a design flaw. Water sprays out the sides of the nozzle instead of straight down when the trigger is pressed. Areas I'm not focusing on end up getting saturated with water.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Bissell has always made good reliable products. They use more plastic in their parts now which tend to break and need replaced but they are easily obtained by ordering online. This is my second Little Green Steam Machine and I am still happy with the performance.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I've been thinking of buying something to help me clean the upholstery on my sofa for a while now, and was hesitant to make a big purchase only to find it didn't work or that it was too hard on the fabric. I was pleasantly surprised by just how effective the Little Green ProHeat is -- my light green sofa looks bright and refreshed, almost like new. It also dried quickly after using the suction wand, and the machine is easy to empty and store. My only minor complaint is that the hose isn't that long if you are trying to reach the top of a couch -- but maybe that is necessary for making sure the steam doesn't dissipate before it reaches the cleaning tool. I worked around it just fine and am happy with the result!
Very conveniant, have pets, no accidents yet, but will be ready when they hapen!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good