quality great, price great ...totally satisfied with this lightweight bagless vacuum. it surely makes life simple for me. get one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. at my age, 67, i have tried them all. this is the lightest, easiest way to keep your house with a fast clean up. great suction and bagless with a fantastic price...who could want more. get it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
After reading the reviews I gave this light weight vacuum a try. I just need it for area rugs and light soil. When I first used it, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to assemble and how good the suction was. After a few cleanings, I noticed it was not doing the job as well. It seems like I have to always have the cup empty in order to get that good suction back. Not sure if its because most of my dirt contains fine soil & sand (from sport cleets and living by the shore). I find its no big deal to just empty the cup frequently. It does the job and it met my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems okay so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I had purchased the same product years ago and was looking for one as convenient. This one is perfect, I use it everyday in my kitchen and bathroom. It picks up crumbs, cat hair and is great for cleaning close to the walls. At this price it can't be beat. Buy this for your quick once-overs. No need to drag out your bigger vacuum.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a sturdy quick pick up vac for use of quick pick ups
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Handy for a 1 bedroom apt. Good suction depending on your type of carpet, all in all you get your moneys worth. ;-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
This vacuum was even better than I expected - especially for the price. It's super light-weight, yet has excellent suction. Perfect for "sweeping" my hardwood floors. I like how it easily becomes a handheld vac too. I attached an extension cord because the cord was a bit short & wish there was a place on the vac itself to store the "narrow spaces" attachment, but really, for this price, who cares?! I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very lightweight, but exellent quality. Very good suction power.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This vacuum is much more powerful than I imagined it would be! Very impressed with the suction, it was able to clean hardwood floors, carpets, and more. Also worth noting is the long power cord that it is attached to- the cord is long enough for me to reach the corners of my entire living room, and the adaptability (from hand vac to using the stick and roller piece) make this a versatile choice for any home. I highly recommend, and am extremely satisfied with this purchase!
This little vacuum is exactly what I was looking for--daily cat litter and hair pickup in my laundry room and a crumb catcher for the kitchen. This is what my mother called an electric broom, which I think more accurately describes it. It is pretty powerful for its size and weight. Most prefer bagless vacuums in general, but not me. I have looked high and low, but cannot find a small vac like this that uses bags. I take this outside to empty the dirt cup so that dust doesn't drift into the air and settle back in my room. Cleaning the dirt and hair off the filter is nasty and I get out my big Miele to clean it off really good with the hose attachment. The price on this little vac is awesome and it performs very well.
I was pleasantly surprised about this vacuum--it is great!. Didn't expect too much because of the low price but it is lightweight and is perfect for small pickups on the wood floor and carpets. I would strongly recommend it to everyone!
I would only recommend this is you have very light jobs, as it doesn't pick up anything heavy. We have such a small amount of carpet that it wasn't worth it to get anything heavier, but it does the trick. Keep the container empty and it works better.
If you have mostly hard floors, this is a great vacuum. It picks up cat hair, litter and sand easily and fits under beds and most furniture. I wish it didn't "leak" dust on outside of canister, but a quick wipe takes care of it when you empty the dirt after each use. I bought this to replace a battery operated stick that always seemed to run out of juice before I was done and am satisfied with my decision as I no longer have to Swiffer under beds before I vacuum. It does not pick up well on carpet, so keep your expectations reasonable.