I've been looking for a good vacuum for both carpeted and bare floorings and this was the best that I found. It has great power and the upholstery tools are very handy. The large dust bin is helpful that I don't have to empty it everytime I use the vac.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the vac was the same as the one on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I did a lot of research searching for that one vacuum cleaner that would leave me feeling like my carpet was actually vacuumed. We have 3 pets and one of them tends to shed....a lot! We keep her hair short but I knew there was still pet hair left in the carpet. This vacuum cleaner is the BEST! Yes, you do have to empty out the canister often but it is so worth it seeing everything it picks up!
Have shepherd and 3 cats, and this is good vaccuum to have with that amount of fur flying around. Like the attachments espec the pet fur tool. HAve chenille sofa & can see the original color again. Also, like the bigger wheels on this model makes it easier to maneuver
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far good quality; little loud but like the power
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
I bought this 30C7T machine because the Bissell I'd had at home had a malfunction of the foor and carpet brush disengaging and it was only because I'd forgotten to place the height lever on "high" while using the hose with attachments. So, it had gotten stuck digging into the carpet. Bissell stands by their products. This Bissell 30C7T Opticlean Pet model features the power button for the motor, but also has a separate power switch for the rotary brush. When it's off, there is not the danger of digging into the carpet while using attachments. The only thing is the cleaning of the machine is essential to optimum functions and it can be a bit messy. But, with wet paper towels it is "do-able." Be prepared to empty the canister every time it stops whirling the hair & dirt. Actually, it's a VERY nice vacuum cleaner! I am super-pleased with my purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a better machine than you think! Bissell is superb!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurately done.
Great product! High quality and quck delivery!!! Packaging was very good. I am very satified with my purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
I bought this as a gift for my daughter who has animals. She was thrilled that it had such great suction which was proven by the amount of debris she was able to remove from her carpet that she had just vacuumed with her old one. It was easy to put together. It is a bit on the heavy side if you have to carry it up stairs.
I actually replaced this vacuum already. I have all hardwood floors. If you don't have the brushes rolling, the dog hair will not get sucked up. I had to vacuum for 5-10 minutes and then turn the brush on. Also, the extension cord doesn't have enough length. Every time I used if I pulled the vacuum over.
This product is not what it is advertised as. The suction is poor and when you need to lift it to change rooms, you practically have to lay it on it's back to get it to lift. For what this product cost, it should be a whole lot better. I would not recommend this to anyone.