this vacume -wet cleaner is great for tile and laminates now i spend more time doing less cleaning
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. product is nice looking and cleans very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly
I want to buy this for everyone I know great easy to use and easy to clean. I only wish they sold a tray, that you could place it on when done, small puddles of dirty water are there every time you leave it in one spot for any amount of time
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great works well on wood and tile floors, I love that pet hair is sucked up with the cleaner, and my bare feet don't pick up left over dirt
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
i have to get the regular vacume out to do the rugs then get the floor mate out kinda a pain but my floors are squeeky clean after works good
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its heavyguty
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true
this is NOT a quick clean process, you will need at least an hour still to vacuum and then clean floor with wet option. easy to use, easy to clean, would say the floor is slighty wet in certain spots just from user issues not seeing all the wet spots to mop up. it does mop wet well for small clean up. but if you spilled say spaghetti sauce, you can't use this. you'll have to wipe up a big mess first, then go over it with this. overall -- easy enough to use and set up is 5 min. woudl recommend for small maintanance cleanign vs large messy dirty jobs
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I am so totally in love with this product I live on a ranch in a log house with nothing but hardwood floors and linoleum in kitchen and bathroom I don't know what I would do with out this machine anymore it is so awesome where our mop swirled mud this sucks up the dirty water the floors look and feel so much better and this machine saves so much time and steps
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality i swear by bissell products and am not disappointed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not a lot of information on site for description but what was there was accurate
This floor cleaner does NOTHING that it claims. At first I thought it was just me and that I wasn't operating it correctly...but after multiple attempts to use it AS DIRECTED over 2 months, I can say that it's just completely worthless. The first few times I used it , it would not expel (spray out) the water. The next time I used it it would spray the water out, but would not vacuum it back up. All it did was spread dirty water all over the floor. The cleaning cloth that can be used in place of the brushes only soaks up all the water (if it's actually expelling some) but doesn't put any onto the floor. I borrowed my sister in law's Hoover that is comparable to this Bissel and it works great. The Bissel is SO not worth the money...at any price. Mine is sitting waiting to go the Donation center. Don't waste your money.
Bissell floor cleaner is so far good. I'm usually the OCD type that overly cleans... Anyways, it's good... Beats pushing a mop around. Don't expect professional results because your not getting that but if you vacuum your home daily and usually clean your floors daily this does the job without having to put lots of upper body strength and effort. The Bissell floor cleaning solution leaves a pleasant smell not overpowering at all, just clean. We have rustic stone floors (obviously porous) throughout 1st floor of our home and it does the job. I've used it so far everyday since I got, it hasn't leaked or created messes. I've heard of people saying water squirts out with theirs, I guess they have refilled clean container without emptying out dirty container... Has to be that because so far I've had no issues. Machine would be better if brush was the rotating type, but for the price it's ok... Just use warm water and your solution you'll be surprised how much it picks up. Ultimately I'd say try it, if u don't love it return it, you have nothing to loose. With free shipping and O'Rewards I paid around $XX, I'm happy so far.
Being a wildlife carer and having up to 16 baby animals in the house at times this product has made my life so much easier as I am a bit anal about cleanliness .and it is also a major time saving product. Next on the list is the spot stain remover machine, THANK YOU
Everyone that has non carpeted floors should own one of these!! I am so pleased with it I'm going to give it for a gift yo my friends. I HATE scrubbing floors, but this little beauty makes it such a breeze, my floors have never been so clean. I have tile and hardwood floors, and this cleans both. I do recommend making sure the filter dries between uses so it doesn't smell stale. When people say their floors are clean enough to eat off of, they must be using one of these!