We do actually love these chairs, because they are the perfect size and style for our kitchen. But we were somewhat disappointed by the quality of the sewing in that there were a number of gathers or tucks that were not tight; instead they were puffy or wrinkled where the leather was tucked under or met at an inside corner. They also failed to include one of the necessary screws needed for assembly, so I had to head to several hardware stores in search of a proper metric sized bolt. (It is not entirely pre-assembled; you must bolt the legs on.) The leather itself is slippery -- not sure what the coating is -- and doesn't have a real true leather feel and softness. And the cushioning itself is thin and hard. Overall, we are happy because of the style and size, but they are far from a quality item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color in photo is correct -- it is a creamy off-white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. less than perfect: the leather is bunched up at some of the tucks
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate in terms of size, color and look
If you don't look too closely at the angle of the legs, which varies from chair to chair, these are very attractive and fairly comfortable. We have 2 "white" and 2 black, and they look great in our new high-rise apartment. Very modern and sleek.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good, but on the website they look a little lighter (more white) than they really are.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chairs are sturdy and feel pretty comfortable. However, some rear legs stick out farther, and some are flush with the chair. (We have 4 chairs)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
These chairs came quickly, fully assembled and they're beautiful. I had hoped that they would be more of a straight forward white than a cream- so I'll just make a note of that for readers. They are a bit warmer in color once they arrive. But I love 'em!