This was just what I needed for the size of my dining room. Big enough to sit 6 adults around comfortably but not so big to make it impossible to move around when people are seated at the table. The table and chairs were fairly easy to assemble and could be done by one person in less than 3 hours. I did find that the chairs needed to be assembled in a different order than what was stated in the instructions so that all the pieces went together without damaging the chairs. Also, they provided fewer screws to attach the seat cushions than what the instructions or number of screw holes would lead you to believe were needed. Overall the table and chairs came in good condition. There were a few minor scratches but nothing too noticeable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I would say that it is really similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is mostly solid would with some pieces on the table itself being wood veneer
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was very accurate
the chairs require assembly and the bolts are there but one chair did not have the threaded insert in the frame so your bolt just spins. Chair is useless. returning one chair if even possible???????
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the threaded inserts were missing in one of the seats. It is impossible to put a bolt into a chair that is missing the threads in the frame. I have no idea how I will be able to fix this.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not if only 5 chairs will go together