I have owned this electric grill for roughly 2 or 3 years now. I bought it when I was in college because it was one of the cheaper, smaller grills. I don't have a lot of storage so I love the size. It's hinged unlike a traditional panini press so you can't put huge sandwiches inside and expect it to latch closed. For a lower-end sandwich grill, it does the trick for ham and cheese, quesadillas, caprese sandwiches, even fluffernutters! I love it!
I bought this for my son so he could make the occasional grilled cheese sandwich. He lives in a small apartment and this is perfect for him.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
Expecting a heavier feel to product. Hard to get a big piece of bread in it, and close it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? ok
- How is the quality of the product? see above
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This is an excellet product. There are so many ways you can use it. My kids got it from us for Xmas and love the panini feature. I chose this one because you can use any shape bread...not just a small square like many others have. I would recommend it. It's a great price and a great gift!