I can't imagine getting excited enough to give five stars to a dish rack. And this rack does have some issues. It's a bit wobbly when empty, the drain board doesn't drain, and I have a feeling the finish won't last. But!!!!!!!! The basic design is far superior to any other dish rack I have ever used. I grew up with the old-school Rubbermaid rack that wasn't big enough for even half of a family meal's dishes. In my twenties, I used folding wood racks that needed to be replaced when they started to mold every year or so and weren't much better than the old Rubbermaid as far as capacity. At some point, I had the high-end Simple Human rack that held even fewer dishes than the Rubbermaid while taking up so much counter space it seemed to be the visual centerpiece of the kitchen, stainless steel appliances be damned. And now I come to my new Better Chef 22 inch chrome dish rack. This thing holds two meals worth of dishes, including pots and pans! And the design allows plenty of breathing room for all of those dishes. I'll never have to stack wet dishes on top of dry dishes as long as I have this rack. Seriously, all other dish rack designs should be taken off the market. I would be happier with the Better Chef rack if it were stainless steel, but I'm probably lucky that no one seems to make such a higher-end rack because I would have spent twice as much. Oh yeah, did you notice the price!? This is a great deal. I cook two or three meals a day without a dishwasher and this rack definitely eases the burden!
Living in a mobile home with limited counter space, this is a great product. I can stack both levels. What I really like about it is that it has a drip try under the racks and that saves wiping up the counters. I am very glad I purchased this prduct. Now if it would only put the dishes away!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on the mark.
beautiful, space saving (although I would have liked it if it was larger because I have the space), functional, it holds lots of dishes,pots and pans etc. I love that it is two tiered. I hope it doesnt rust but have already coated some of it with clear nail polish. If it does rust I will just buy another one ..that's how much I like this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The jury is still out on the quality and durability of this product becaus I have been using it for less than a month but it is beautiful abd very functional. It wins hands down over my last traditionally shaped dish drainer.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This is a really nice dish rack. My issue is with the packaging. It came wrapped in brown paper and once opened the box had been severely damaged and had holes in it. Since the brown paper didn't have damage I'm pretty sure it didn't happen during transport. However the dish rack itself is great and I like the length.
If you have a narrow space for this, it will be perfect for you. However if you have enough space to put a normal dish rack, get a normal one. I have a normal space, but thought the 2 level would be nice. I wasn't expecting this thing to be so narrow and tall! I do like the design overall, and it holds a good amount of dishes. A good buy for the price. If I had the opportunity I would buy a "normal" dish rack next time. It is nice enough that I will just keep this one.
This is the perfect dish rack. It saves a lot of space in my small kitchen and the design allows you to fit a lot of stuff on it. The drip tray on the bottom is also key. I have had it a couple of months, so am not sure how it will wear, but if you are at all interested I would go for it.
Hate to not recommend. I bought one a while back that was a real keeper and is still lasting, but wanted to buy one for my folks. The design idea is nice, but the mechanics were very poor. Screws didn't fit. Waste of money, unfortunately. The square shaped dish-racks I've had much better experience with.
This dish rack is perfect for my new home. Luv it i actually assemble it together. Very easy if I can do it you can too. Lol! Lots of room the only bad I can say about this product is when I was trying to assemble it together a couple of screw were breaking and I wish there were a draining tray on the cup racks too. That's why I gave it 4 stars for that. Definitely needs a tray to catch the water where you hang the cups...... Otherwise luv it got lots of compliments.....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
I love the size and structure of this item just not sure if it will hold up in the long run. We shall see.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not sure how good quality it is, but I like the design well enough
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This is the thinnest rods, I have ever seen on this type of product. There was some difficulty in putting it together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin material.won't last long
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok