This piece is very poorly made. The metal welds do not hold together even during assembly and pre-drilled holes do not align. I will have to re-drill the holes to make this piece work at all. One weld has already broken without much force. After many days of trying to get the holes to align by adjusting the other bolts, I've given up. The shade is a really bad configuration. They've made it flat by using bars to extend it once assembled. The fabric is really poor quality, reminiscent of old underwear . Will not send this back since "O" will most likely charge a restocking fee despite the defective product as well as return shipping. Don't purchase this unless it drops below $$% - it's not worth it even for the MDF & lamp kit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It appears to look the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality - welds are not done properly - impossible to assemble as is
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description of appearance
Assembly was time intensive and difficult. My husband was exhausted after finally getting it put together. One of the parts was damaged. Why does this keep happening especially on products from China???!!! Despite this, the piece looks nice and is functional.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall quality ok. Again, one of the parts was damaged but we were able to salvage.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The magazine rack floor lamp is a perfect fit beside my husband's recliner. I didn't have room for a floor lamp and a side table, so it was perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colour was just as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was surprised by the good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description was perfect. I got just what I expected to get.
It's a nice lamp, can read at it and also serves as end table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Unpacked the table and found the top was cracked on the corner it looks like someone attempted a repair on it. Ordered replacement top easily through online customer service. Decided to put it together and just replace the top when it arrived. Found a 2nd piece missing a welded tab, found a table leg with a mis-drilled hole. There was also 1 washer missing - decided it wasn't worth it and returned the whole thing. Not a good quality table at least not the one I got shipped.
This tablelamp was exactly what I wanted and needed. For the price, it was very nice. We did have a couple issues attaching the bars on the magazine holder as the bars were harder to fit into the predrilled holes, but we were able to finally get them to fit with a little muscle. The lamp is a great height and the magazine rack is large and holds all my magazines nicely. The finish on the table is a bit "reddish" but works OK with my other furniture (I don't like matchey-matchey furniture). If you're looking for something really high-end, look elsewhere, but for a pretty functional and nice table, you won't go wrong with this model.
I was looking for an inexpensive lamp for our tv room. This looks nice once it's put together but that was difficult. The wood is very soft and scratches easily so now there is damage to the legs since it was so hard to fit together. I couldn't tighten one of the bolts as it was not aligned with the screw hole. Every time I got it in the hole something else would pop out. As always, you get what you pay for, in hindsight I should have spent more $$ on a better quality product.
We've had this desk/lamp combo for a couple years now and it's really held up well. My husband uses it as his reading lamp in the corner of our bedroom. The rack has proven to be very convenient for placing his reading material so that it's readily available. We put in a three way bulb so that he has options in brightness. It was relatively easy to put together, but I'm pretty handy at that stuff. I would suggest having two people to put it together due to the angles in the leg placement.
the assembly was a horrible experience. The "rod" dividers did NOT align to the pre-drilled holes. The holes where uneven in depth. The biggest problem was the bolts holding the legs together. They de-threaded very easily, the provided Allen wrench was useless. I had to buy another one at XXX but that didn't work well either as the bolts did not thread easily into the provided holes and became stripped. It took me FOREVER to get those suckers aligned properly and then the bolts didn't work. You also need to keep the rods into the ill-fitting holes. I worked on this for 2 hours and set it aside. I came back the next day and it still didn't work. One bolt de-threaded, a screw did the same and I just put it BACK in the box and sent it back. The ONLY plus were the well labeled parts and instructions. The quality and assembly fell flat on it's face!
I am using it for bedside, I like to read in bed this table is perfect. Easily put together
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I needed a small table and lamp and this was just the thing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very satified
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great