Ordered two nightstands and they look great in our bedroom. Had no problems assembling and they seem sturdy. No scratches or flaws. Overall great product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This nightstand is OK, it was better than the matching dresser I bought. It took forever to put together and is quite a fair amount of work to assemble. The wood is pretty cheap as it is particle board and the black coating is weird, not good quality. It shows marks like you cant believe and I was constantly having to wipe it with a damp cloth to get rid of dust and glass ring marks. The feeling of this piece as a whole is just plain cheap. I thought paying $**** for this was a great price, I realized that you get what you pay for. The drawers often would slide right open and did not stay shut. They send you a black marker along with it so you can color in marks if it gets knicked which made me think that if this thing was good quality, I would not need a little marker to fix the problems it had when it arrived. Also when it arrived, there were all kinds of sticky marks on the black pieces from being shipped that I had to wipe off, and they didn't completely come off, same happened with the dresser. Overall, I wish I had never wasted my money on this thing and now I am trying to sell it on ***** for a fraction of what I paid.
Overall very happy with the product, easy to assemble and very sturdy. However the materials aren't of the highest quality, a cup was left on it overnight and now there is a ring.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good but don't leave any cups on it, you will get a ring
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Do not buy anything from this line. It is not worth the money at all! You'd be better off going to IKEA and spending way less for believe it or not BETTER quality. The drawers are not deep and can barely hold anything at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
Gratefully my friend who put this together was a carpenter because he needed to re-drill and reposition screws for the drawers to fit. The drawer fit is only passable now but the best that could be done. Once together it looks like the picture. He knew what to do - on my own I would have thrown it away . Ridiculous !! I would never recommend it to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was not easy to put together
I realy like this nightstand. It did take awhile and some effort to put together but it was worth it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? what I expected
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I bought 2 nightstands -- put together one, so far...about 2.5 hours with 2 people, despite the book indicating 1 hour was enough,,,if I had read the reviews of the larger matching pieces before I ordered the nightstands, I probably would not have bought them....too many reviews were negative....However, I find the quality to be rather decent....putting it together wasn't hard and was actually a nice sense of accomplishment (even though I agree with the prior review that the wood for the drawer sides wasn't great---one of mine splintered, too, but it isn't noticeable)......so I am now considering buying at least one of the larger pieces.......
The nightstand looks night. It has clean lines and a contemporary feel to it. It's not too small or too tall. However, the wood for the 2 drawers is really cheap and even splintered when I was putting them together. Also, they don't slide smoothly on the metal drawer slides. They drawer seem to be too small to slide smoothly. Instead, they are loose and the drawer wiggles when you close it or it gets caught if you don't put a concerted effort to push it in perfectly straight. If I had known how poor quality the drawers were going to be, I wouldn't have bought the nightstand even though it does look good on the outside.