I have ordered from Overstock before and been very pleased with my purchases............I am so disappointed that you would do this sort of trick and then say no returns. I will have to think hard before dealing with a company with these sort of business ethics again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? In the picture it looks to be a sliver shade and when it arrived it is brown and the lights are orange
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Structure wise the discription was good but because there is not color choice you assume that it will arrive as pictured.
This is a beautiful, high quality fixture. I bought this at the same time that I purchased two very expensive fixtures; all were for the bathrooms in my home. This one looks right at home, out of the box and next to the $$$ FEIS fixtures that I also bought. I gave 4 stars because the sconce globes that came with it are (in my opinion) enormous. I will need to buy some regular size replacements for that.
The glass covers were listed as the color of melon, I think; but when they were received they were more a light brownish-putty color - very neutral. Very satisfied. One fixture was damaged in shipment; but replaced immediately.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good compared to price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This light is definately worth the $$$. It looks classy and expensive. Quite detailed. Yes, the color of the actual piece is much different than pictured, but if you know that before purchasing - it is well worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was not as pictured, but reading the previous review - I knew that.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality itself is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Looks just as pictured although the color is more of a dark bronze.