I really do love these curtains. I bought more and have them in 3 rooms in my house. I live in Florida and love the light coming through my windows, so these are perfect. I did add a row of stitching and made them into true rod pockets, but it was worth the small amount of time. The quality is good, and they need no ironing and hang beautifully.
Had to return as they were a true white and I bought them with a quilt that was slightly off white - very sheer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Sheer
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The sheers were very nice. I was happy with the color and the texture and also with the quality. Because the drapes that I ordered to coordinate with the sheers were out of stock, I ended up returning them and was given a full refund.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was surprisingly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sheers were very nice and looked more expensive than what we paid for them
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent description
I ordered three panels (based on the width of the window) but after they were hung I went back and ordered a fourth because they really needed a bit more 'volume' to achieve the look I wanted. There is not a rod pocket on the top of these panels(just a single opening) so when the fourth panel arrived I added the line of stitching to add this. Now they look like the photo!
I ordered this in blue but received it in green, which I returned. I didn't reorder it in blue becuase it looked slightly cheap to me. I was going to hang it alone in an office window; perhaps if hung behind regular curtains, it would look better.
The tone on tone nature of these curtains give a nice combination of privacy and light. The variable widths of the stripes give you a delicate, subtle look and the curtains have a nice feel - substantial, yet soft - and they have a bit of unexpected sheen.. . I bought them for my bedroom because the room overlooks an apartment courtyard and naturally....I want to have some privacy without having to live in a dark room. I think that these curtains will accomplish that goal. I am pairing them with the winter blue silk drapes sold on this site and the effect is stunning! Formal, functional, elegant, but not fussy. Perfect for my bedroom.