I purchased this crib for my Mom and Dad's house. They live two hours away from us and we visit monthly. My son would refuse to sleep in a pack and play, so we thought we'd give a mini crib a try. Although it's the same size as a pack and play, my son sleeps so well in this mini crib. The color is absolutely beautiful. My son is now in a toddler bed, so we are using the crib for my 7 month old daughter. If you have a small room, or travel to grandma and papa's often this crib is a must!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely
We're expecting twins, and these mini cribs are the solution we needed to fit two cribs into one nursery without the room feeling cramped. The straight, clean lines on the crib were also helpful for space-saving. I was looking for red cribs from the get-go, so for us the Belle Mini Crib in red was a win-win! We finally just assembled the cribs this weekend and are quite impressed with how sturdy and solid they are. Now they just need little bodies to put them through the real test! You will also likely want to buy thicker, more comfy mattresses, as the ones that come with the crib are very thin. Only time will tell how well the mini cribs will hold up compared to a standard-sized crib, and how quickly our babies will outgrow them. But they are beautiful, and with the amazing price offered on Overstock I'm one happy mommy-to-be!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I knew I wanted red cribs, so the color is what initially drew my attention to this crib. The actual color is very, very close to what you see in the listing. Perhaps a shade darker or a shade "more burgandy" than the listing picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We are still awaiting the arrival of our twins, so no actual bodies have tested the cribs yet. But after assemby, these cribs are very sturdy. They don't wobble at all (as they shouldn't) and my husband and I can both lean on the arm rail to peer into the crib with ease. This is a very solid crib.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. Although be aware the twin conversion bed rails will have to be purchased separately.
It is a cute crib that is a space saver but the quality has suffered!!! my 10 month old has kicked and broken a wooden slat on the crib. it was a waste of money for an older child like mine i would reccomend for newborn and just be wary of the slats. It was very cheaply made!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
I loved the color of this crib. I will be using it for my soon to be Grandbaby! I didn't want a full size crib because I am putting this in a bedroom that already has a daybed in it. The description of this crib does state that it grows with your child but didn't say anything about the mattress having different height adjustments. I was reluctant to order it because of this. I figured it must so decided to give it a try and it did have the adjustments. This seems like a very sturdy crib and and with such a great price I think I will be very pleased with it!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly
For a small Manhattan apartment, this crib fits our needs (and our baby's) perfectly. Assembly was fairly straightforward (it helps if you've put together furniture before), and the final product is attractive and sturdy. One nice feature is the wide slat on top of the railing, which is good for resting your arms upon while admiring a sleeping baby. We did encounter a snag in that one of the bolt holes was misplaced, preventing us from finishing the crib on our first try. We reached out to the company directly, and heard back within a matter of hours. A few days later, we had a replacement piece (with bolt hole where it belonged) free of charge. Very satisfied with the crib, especially for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well constructed and finished
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate