I have to start by saying that I am a 10+ year Overstock shopper and that I am rarely disappointed with anything I order off the site. I have ordered everything from shoes, clothes, jewelry, home décor, electronics and furniture (you get the picture). I was searching for a bright colored chaise for my sunroom. There was another one in the paprika family but was over $400 and I wanted to stick within my budget. Chaise lounges can be very expensive and I know this one is on the lower end cost wise. Therefore, I was not completely shocked about the condition that it arrived in or how it was made. The legs on the chaise are kind of wonky. I moved them around several times and they do not seem to lay correctly. One of them was also chipped but it was toward the back so I glued the chipped piece as best as I could. The color was as I expected. The underside of the chaise was ripped in two spots. I was able to piece it back together with my staple gun . Other than that, it is relatively comfortable and meets my needs.
my first overstock order.....great service, quick shipping, quality product for the pirce.....especially compared to furniture i have ordered from stores like walmart/target. This couch is exactly what it appeared to be online as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color same, fabric even better looking
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I can't leave my house key with any of my friends when I go away because I know this chaise will be missing! It is the focal point of my Grey and paprika (poppy) living room. SO comfortable, everyone wants to sit there!! I may buy another!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is better than the pictures, a true paprika!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, easy to put together, took no time!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHAISE. I'VE ONLY HAD IT FOR A FEW WEEKS, BUT EVERYTIME I HAVE COMPANY, THEY RUN STRAIGHT TO IT. I'VE RECEIVED TONS OF COMPLIMENT. ADDED PILLOWS FOR LOWER BACK COMFORT. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? MATCHED
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT QUALITY
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACCURATE
With this chaise, what you see online is what you get. The color is on point. The "chenille-like" fabric is what you would expect from the picture also. The chaise does come in two main pieces, but I didn't even need to wait for my husband to put it together. I had it assembled (even with small kids wanting to "help") within 20 minutes. The construction is sturdy, and it's a nice place to lounge on in front of the T.V., when life affords you that chance, anyway. Overall, this is a great buy. I don't have any complaints.
I didn't expect it to be orange, because I read the review. But is pinkish, like something my grandma would have in her place. Really desapointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nothing like it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color unaccurated.
Very poor craftsmanship. I purchased this chaise less than a year ago. Sat on it the other day to put my shoes on and both front legs collapsed. I am a 5 foot woman weighing less than 130 lbs. Very disappointing and wondering if I can get my money back!
We want it to love this chaise, but somehow it look cheap on our living room and more like a traditional style than the contemporary/modern look I was looking for. It looks a bit pinkish when the sun light hit it and the fabric it has some wrinkles. We end it up returning ours and buying a leather one instead. Overall it is comfortable and very good for the price you pay.