Recently purchased this rug and we are so happy with it! It is such a quality rug for such a great price ($***). We have purchased rugs of this quality for $500 plus dollars in the past. The colors are beautiful and it looks great in with the earth tone colors in our home. Rug is very soft to walk on and we have received many inquiries where we purchased this rug! This rug was made in the USA (Georgia) so it is great to purchase such an awesome product and support the economy.
I purchased this rug to go into my "Diva Den" downstairs - just had the basement finished and couldn't wait to decorate! Not wanting to put in carpet for flooring - or wanting to spend the dollars for hardwood, I had the cement floor stained and sealed using a color called "Sienna" which is the cinnamon/rust color in the rug. It looks absolutely stunning !!! An absolute great buy for the price - and the quality is super! The rug is soft (had to go barefoot on it soon as received!) and comparable to a rug much much more than the O.com price! Shipping was fast - once unrolled I found no creases - and it was delivered just hours before my furniture delivery! I was also surprised that the carpet was shipped from Dalton, GA which is 20 or 30 miles northwest of where I live - another reason to love it! :-) Thank you SO much for such a great quality/affordable rug - it brightens up the entire room and pulls everything together !!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great !!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
The colors in this rug are much deeper than they appear. The "moss" color leaves are more grey-ish green than moss. If your hoping for green, you not going to get it. The rust is very dark and the background is much a darker shade of beige than shown. Keep in mind that this rug is also very thin. That aside, it's a very pretty piece and very soft to the touch. The leaf design goes very well with our decor which includes rich woods and fall colors. To get long term wear out of this rug and to provide some really needed padding, I strongly suggest purchasing a rug pad too. I don't expect this to hold up great to any real traffic, but I would purchase it again because it's so interesting and the price is so inexpensive.
This is a lovely product. Very excellent quality for the price. Very warm and neutral. I love it! You won't be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are possibly a litte more muted than the picture but beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great!
This rug came 1 day after I ordered it!!!! Fastest shipping ever! It is VERY plush and the picture shown is exactly what this rug looks like. On the label of the rug it says it has green in it.... It doesn't. It is more of a grey. Otherwise, I love it!
I'm really happy with this rug. It's low pile, but very soft and not at all bristly like some low pile rugs can be. I gave it 4 stars because the background is a bit darker than in the photo. And the parts that look rusty orange are actually brown and red up close. It still looks great, but just a little different than what I was expecting. The kelp bed look is pretty cool.
After reading so many good reviews, I guess I was hoping for more. I bought this rug for my family room and was trying to coordinate colors with adjoining rooms. It was quite wrinkled when it arrived and I am still trying to get it to lay flat. Hopefully in time it will. The binding is loosely woven, and the pile is more like outdoor carpet. The colors are much more muted (almost grungy looking) than what I was expecting. Thankfully, my family room is banked with lots of windows and skylights so the rug won't look so dark, and I have a wooden steamer trunk that will be set down in the middle. I bought a lovely rug at Tuesday Morning which was better quality and less expensive than this rug. Kinda wished I waited to find a rug "in person" rather than ordering this one online. For now I will keep the rug. It might go down in the man-cave later.
I just received the rug yesterday, and I am so happy with it. I saw from previous reviews that the colors were more muted than they show in the photo, so that did not come as a surprise. This blends in very well with our beige and brown furniture and can be coordinated with many colors. I think the rug is a great value considering others I have seen of similar quality, plus the free shipping and not having to lug it out of a store were the icing on the cake.
We've only had the rug about three weeks, but so far, so good! The corners were very curled up when we first unrolled it, but we rolled it in the opposite direction and that seemed to take care of that! I definitely recommend a rug pad for the underside of this rug. We have a light colored dog who sheds and I do have to vacuum the rug daily. However, it vacuums beautifully! The colors are perfect for our style, very earthy. I cannot speak to the durability of this rug over time, but it appears to be very sturdy.
Great rug. Put it in my dining room and it looks great. The colors were not as bright as they looked online which was ok with me. It is pretty nice quality it is just a little thin, a rug mat goes a long way for this one. For the money I thought even with the mat very worth it!
I recently moved and have amazing designer carpet in my new place that I want to protect from the normal wear-and-tear: especially, the living room. I always turn my dining room into an office because I prefer to work where all the action is and I eat in front of the television most of the time. Which means, food can fall on the carpet and stain it and lots of foot traffic could darken the area around the center. Therefore, I needed a nice, big rug (I bought the 8'x10') to cover the carpet in the living area and this rug is perfect. My color scheme is gold/tan and dark red (burgundy) with hints of muted grays so the rug works perfectly with my decor. I would recommend this rug for several reasons: (a) good quality; (b) great design; (c) great price. I researched other rugs on this site and its competitors sites and nothing was comparable to this rug. Nothing. If there is, it's more expensive. So, if this rug goes with your decor and color scheme, BUY IT! You won't regret it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost exactly, except the color is not as orange - it's more of a true beige (which is what I had hoped for based another review)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft. Plush. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
Rug is exactly has described. Quality product for a low price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exactly has specified.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
The rug is more plush than I thought it would be, and the colors are rich and warm. I purchased a rug pad along with the rug and I'm happy that I did. Although the rug isn't terribly thin, the extra padding makes it much nicer. Overall, this rug is a great product for the price. Better than I expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color on the site is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Area rugs are so expensive and this was such a nice rug and even a nicer price!! It's exactly what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice colors that go with everything.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as stated
This is a really cut rug. It arrived with a wrinkle in the roll so it's taken the rug a while to settle in and lie flat-- This is very interesting. Also, it is not as plush in the pile as I was expecting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Made it sound higher quality than I thought.
I forgot to purchase a pad, so I ordered one later. The backing has a jute-like threads running through. I wante to protect the floor from any scratches this may or may not cause.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are a little more vivid then the picture shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality, dense pile.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate