Lumpy! This bag is made of very cheap, thin material. You can see and feel the foam bean fillers through the material.. The foam 'beans' are not contained in their own separate liner and are visible through the decorative outer shell which makes it look cheap and lumpy. If my daughter unzips hers, all the filler will spill out onto the floor. Whereas most good bean bags have a bag and a decorative shell, this one does not and has the beans just stuffed into the outer liner. I wouldn't recommend or purchase this again. It is not worth the price, not even half the price. The color and pattern were as pictured though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor Quality, you can see & feel the 'beans' through the outer bag
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly Accurate
I was shocked at how small it was. Description was accurate but to my eyes it looked like a toddler bean bag vs preteen size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
My toddler grandchild enjoys plopping down on this chair to read or watch tv. The only improvement I would have liked is an inner bag so the outer bag could be cleaned. Waiting for warm weather so I can empty the messy filling beads into a plastic bag, outside, then wash the cover.
At first was impressed with the color, the white polka dot lavender color bag stand out in my toddler's play area. Then, after seeing my daughter lay on it made me feel that I made the right decision by buying this product. Although, after a few weeks of use the bean bag flatten a little it worked out with my toddler. It is now perfect for her size.