This was what I had been looking for to carry the food, utensils, and supplies for the BBQ out to the deck. I like the tray like shelves so things don't slide off over thresholds and when rolling. It was easy to assemble. Make sure you have a corner in the house or on the patio that you will store this when not in use. Don't know yet how the stainless still will hold up, but I am pleased with the quality.
Finally, a cart that can haul all the dishes, glasses, utensils and food for a patio dinner in one trip! Our barbeque and table are on the far side of our pool. We had tried carts before to reduce the number of trips to the kitchen, but they were too small, lacked sides or could not make it over the doorway and step..This does it all easily. Wonderful, and built to last!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love this cart. But, it is next to impossible to remove all the blue protective seal so they need to tell buyers how to peal it off. I tried everything from suggestions on the internet and hand pealing was the only way - 6 hours at least.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
I could not have asked for a nicer cart not to mention the price was FABULOUS!! Works perfect for taking food etc from inside to our outside Pool and Outdoor Kitchen. I have been looking for something like this for several years! Thanks OVERSTOCK for carrying such great products.
We only had one issue with the cart. The dimensions stated in the description were incorrect. When the cart is assembled it is much higher and longer. Not a problem unless you plan on putting it under a bar top counter.........which we were. Fortunately we are handy and were able to cut the cart down to the correct size.
This cart was fairly easy to put together. The wheels were a bit difficult as one of the square pieces slid all the way down and we had to work to get everything lined up on one of the wheels only. We are using for a medical cart to hold my husband's home dialysis machine and supplies. It is good size for it and the product was hard to find. I had hoped for flat top, but this serves our needs and we can put something under the machine to make it fit. We are pleased to have found it. Again, the installation was fairly easy.
I think that for the price of this cart, you can't beat it! I am using it as a bar cart, and it has the perfect industrial touch for the office I put it in. I staged it with glasses and liquor bottles and decanters and it is just lovely. Can't beat the price for what you get.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cart is not the most sturdy cart in the world, but for the price you can't beat it. I am using it as a bar for an office and it's perfect for the industrial touch I was going for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is exactly as stated