I absolutely love this ottoman! The fabric and color are beautiful not to mention the tufting details. My husband liked it as well. It is very lightweight so it can be moved very easily. We assembled the legs after we received it and it was easy. It looks beautiful in my living room and gives me extra seating. I am going to scotch guard it to protect it further. The only thing I thought is that it could be a little more comfortable but I still love it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks almost exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's beautiful! Well made and I love the fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This was the closest look I could get to a Restoration Hardware ottoman I loved but didn't want to spend the money on. We use it as an ottoman with a large tray on it for drinks, but double it as seating when we have large groups over. Two adults can sit with plenty of room, three can sit a bit more cozy.
The ottoman showed up 2 weeks later from when it shipped.. I ordered a beige color even says it on my receipt, they shipped me gray and it had no legs!!! When i called them they said we are sold out of beige um where is the beige i ordered! obviously its somewhere.. Would not recommend
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? beige to them is apparently tan
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? inaccurate