This was an attractive slipcover and the colors were just what I'd wanted. Unfortunately, it didn't work out as I'd hoped for protecting my chairs from the dogs. Some other posters mentioned that the fabric snagged quite easily -- I found the same thing, and because the dogs like to "nest" before they lie down, that was a real problem. Also, their nesting kept the slipcover from staying in place, and I finally gave up. If we didn't have dogs, or if we had trained them to stay off the furniture, I think the slipcovers would have been just fine. If you don't have dogs, these are very good value for the money.
The product is good for the money, but if your chair does not look like this, it might not fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
We specifically measured our chair which was 29" between the chair arms, the product we were sent CLEARLY states it fits 20" to 24" between the chair arms. Return!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looked good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
This slipcover doesn't earn 5 stars for one reason: despite the fact that the dimensions of my chair are the exact same dimensions that this slipcover was designed for, there is still a TON of excess fabric which makes it look a little sloppy. If the dimensions of your chair are slightly smaller than what is described for this slipcover, you'll probably get a perfect fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be of good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The champagne is really a yellow beige. Although fits OK and is much easier to put on than most slipcovers, The threads outlining the squares pull very easily. Don't try to tuck it in with your fingers - a fingernail will pull the threads.
The slipcover is more of a light cream color than the white color that it is pictured as. The color is much better as is than white would be. It is the best looking slipcover that I have seen, and very well made. You will want to be careful when unpacking it, the metal at the end of the zipper on the plastic bag easily snags on the slipcover. I have seen slipcovers in retail stores fo 3 times the price that look nowhere near as nice as this.
The slipcovers are lovely and match my couch covers perfectly. Easy to put on and fit well, The white is not a stark white but more ivory colored which I really like. The material is heavy and I am sure will wear well. I like them a lot.