I've installed 4 of these; they are sturdy and get the job done. I like how the outer drape rod curves around. I have blackout drapes and get extra along the side black out effect with the curve. The center rod for the sheer is movable. So placing in a sliding glass door allows the back rod to move to accommodate traffic in and out with the curtains looking nice behind the drape. Only had one piece missing on one of the rods and it was replaced very quickly by Overstocks. Finish is very solid and almost exactly a match to what is shown on the page. Overall I am very pleased with these.
We bought two of these rods: 74-96 inch and 92-144 inch. We ordered Pewter but they came in Brown. We decided to go with the color. But then we found one part is missiong. This double rods over 74 inch need two add-a-rod (the small rod shown in the picture) since one add-a-rod can only be adjusted between 30 - 72 inches. But only one was packed in my shipment. The Overstock.com is very helpful. They immediately arrange the shipment of the missing part. I like the style of the rod. It's simple and sturdy. But it's very easy to be scratched when we install it and hang the curtains. The instruction said drill 3/16" hole but it was too small and we had to drill a bigger one. For the add-a-rod to make it double, it's quite confusing and we still didn't figure out the use of one part. But we installed everything else and they look ok. I do like the look of the rods.
Installation was relatively easy. Would recommend using grommeted panels only on the front, if you use grommeted panels for both rods they will catch on each other. The center support hook does allow you to adjust the depth away from the wall, however there will be some small overlap where one panel will end up in front of the other for the set closest to the windows. Overall, very happy with rod set, bought a second to use in my other bedroom.
Fair quality - I decided to keep and use them since they are mostly covered by the draperies.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color is more of a "brindled" swirl of dark and light brown as opposed to the solid antiqued shad I was expecting. Up close it looks cheap, but from a distance it looks fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair quality. Hardware is a bit flimsy - we replaced screws with sturdier ones
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate, except color description is misleading - a better photo for the item is needed
I like this the design of this drapery rod. It helps to darken the room with the wrap around design, and also I like the ease of opening my pole drapes in the morning. Great product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was very close to the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
The only challenge we had was mounting the curtain rod - the directions were unclear. Otherwise it is well-made and good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent curtain rod
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate