Purchased this rod for my back slider door. With my energy efficient curtains, the combo really helps keep the cold out. It is a nice looking rod. Would buy again for more windows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I bought this energy efficient window curtain rod to hang thermal curtains I also purchased on Overstock.com. The curtain rod is made so the curtain can be pulled flush to the wall and that is exactly what it does. Assists curtain (which I would give an excellent review to also) in keeping out light and drafts in cold or hot weather. Great product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectkt
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality, easy to install
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I have large 108" heavy curtains, and this curtain rod has held up well. I cannot speak to the installation, as I just 'supervised', but from what I could tell, it was no more easy or difficult than any other curtain rod installation. I do love the wrap around aspect of this product - helps keep light out of my media room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This rod is very sturdy - I had to have a long rod for my french doors and this fits the bill perfectly. I didn't need the center bracket because this is not a weak rod. I ordered the pewter color and it's goes great with my neutral color palette. You can't go wrong when buying this curtain rod.
The rods are hard to affix to the walls, the center support screw is a pain in the petunia to remove and re install and finally the rods are not smooth enough to make opening and closing the panels easy. What more can I say - I bought them because they looked sturdy - they are sturdy. Don't make any other plans when you need to adjust the panels because you will be working on the rods MUCH longer than you thought.
Put these up in our two separate guest bathrooms and I could not be more pleased. Very easy by the way to change out curtains for wash them. You do not need to take the entire rod off the wall but rather just unscrew the set screw at each end of the rod and slide the rod out from the main base. It would take about one minute with 2 persons. So I am not sure where those other reviews about how difficult it was. Love them.