My only complaint involves the difficulty I had in getting the pieces to lock together as described. Since I was only doing a relatively small space, I eventually overcame the problem by simply sliding the peices into place with a little gentle persuasion from my mallet. It took a little longer, but the pieces stuck together perfectly. The floor looks great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty consistent color pattern
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. overall great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? almost perfect description, except for the easy lock system.
I could't be more thrilled now that I see the cork on the floor. I put it in two bedrooms in the back of my house because my children are extremely allergic and I needed to get the carpet up. While you can lay this down without glue, we decided to use glue to avoid creaking. The color is right on to what you see on the sample. Another pleasant surprise was the cork came in long slats - I guess I didn't read as thoroughly as I should have and looking at the picture you might also think they would be 12x12 tiles - not so. Love It!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? perfect color match to what is shown in the example.
- How is the quality of the product? excellent quality. I thought it would be softer based on what I knew about cork flooring. When laid it looks a lot like a lighter colored wood.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? not when I purchased it, but it has since been corrected and teh price has even gone down for each box of cork.
Overall a very good product, Good price for the product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a little discoloration, few edge chipped.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good