I worried after reading other reviews that the table came damaged from shipping. We experienced some damange but it appears to almost be manufacturer defects. Each long side of the wood has a depression that may be from miling. Also several dents in the wood. The finish in all defects is still perfect seeming that the finish was applied after the defects were there. We did have one gouge that needs to be repaired (yes, we liked it enough we decided to keep it!). The faux marble surface looks nice although it does have a rough edge to it - just a light sand will remove. All in all, it's a good product for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little darker wood than I though
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice - some manufacturing defects.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
I was really excited to get this table, it looked beautiful online and was exactly the right size to go with our L-shaped sectional. My heart sunk when I pulled into my driveway and saw it leaned up against my house with one end of the box obviously crushed. When I move the boxed I could hear hardware rolling around in the bottom of the box, luckily after a quick inventory I found that none of it was missing. However, both corners of the top of the table on the damaged side were crushed, and there was a thin crack running all the way from one side to the other. The box is not reinforced on the ends AT ALL, just a single layer of carboard, some skimpy plastic corner pieces and some thin styrofoam. It also appears that the bag of hardware was simply taped to the backside of the top of the table with some twine criss-crossed over it, and the bag was'nt even sealed. I assume this was knocked loose at the same time as when the end was damaged. As heavy as this table is and coming in one box you would thing the manufacturer could spend the extra couple bucks to package it properly. Very dissappointing. the table It self appeared to be structurally sound still, so I resigned myself to touch up the damage with a furniture pen rather than go through the inevitable hassle of returning such a large item. You ca'nt really see it now unless you get really close, or run your hand across it. Still, having to do touch-up is what you expect when you buy scratch-and-dent furniture from an outlet store, not a brand-new (and not cheap) coffee tables still in the box. The table itself is very nice and sturdy, and the space underneath is large enough that I could fit two storage baskets on it. The faux marble top looks very nice too. The wood finish itself looks good , but just fyi it is much darker than it appeared online. If you have alot of earth-tones in your home this table will fit in nicely. Overall a good product, if it makes it to your door in one piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of wood is darker in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, sturdy table.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described online.
Table was in great condition when delivered and was even better in person than on the screen. It was a gift for my wife and the only problem was she thought I spent twice what I did on it. Everyone compliments us on it, very pretty table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, was exactly as expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I love this table. The color is exactly as I expected it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture does not do it justice! Much prettier than pictured~
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wood is beautiful. Faux Marble is exactly as expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
UPS could not run from my house fast enough. I found out why when I opened my door. The box was badly damaged and the screws were loose and I could hear them rolling around in the box. I opened it to check the damage. I saw one small notch on the edge of the upper portion of the table. There is also some kind of oil/dirt mark on the wood, also on the top. I believe this will rub out. I gathered all the screws..I think. I suppose I will find out for sure when I put it together. Not happy with the delivery, but the table itself is fine. Not awesome or anything, but a decent table for what I paid for it. Overall, I give it an "Eh."
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? fair
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? For the most part.
Very happy with the table. It was easy to put together and goes great in our living room! Shipping was fast!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes