Looks great over the bar, got 3 different styles of this light and it's a wow factor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High end
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I love, love, love this light fixture! I originally bought one to replace a canister light in my hallway (which did require some work by my handyman, full disclosure) and liked it so much that they're now sprinkled throughout the whole house. We have volume ceilings and the pendants are so long that we can hang these at various ceiling heights and have them all be the same distance from the floor. For the lights which we use for mood lighting we use a 7w bulb instead of the usual 40w and it puts out the perfect little glow.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
I bought 3 of these during our remodel and one is hanging in our hall, with no cord at all, the other 2 will go down the stairwell once that is painted. Lovely glow of lighting and perfect for our application with pretty light pattern and nice glass. Good value for price. But note that it only takes a 40 watt candelabra bulb so this won't work if you need a great deal of light!
We were looking for subtley Asian-themed lighting for our enclosed deck at a reasonable price. These are perfect. There was a little confusion with which bulbs to use, as some of the accompanying paperwork said "B" or "G" bulbs, which have plug-in prongs, however the info on the website and the labeling on the fixture itself says E12 candelabra bulb, and those work fine. Installation was no problem. The level of light at 40 watts is perfect for the space, and the visual effect with the three in a row is beautiful. Very happy with the product and quick delivery!
I felt disappointed when I got it first time. It looks pretty worn-out and aged. I put it with our old brownish colored cabinets together, it looked ugly and didn't match at all. I was struggled whether I need to keep it. The good thing is that I am lazy and I don't want to go to USPS and send it back to overstock. After remodeling our kitchen, with white cabinet, this light turns things totally different. It gives the kitchen a unique looking and i feel it may worth the money! However, it may be also OK to buy some lights too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of online picture is a little bit off.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good but it is not easy to find matched places for this product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The review is pretty helpful