I am quite disappointed in this rug. It's a pretty rug by itself, but it does not look like the picture at all. First of all, the rug looks like it has purple undertones in the picture. And when I did a search for purple rugs, this one came up. This rug is brown, which is very upsetting because the color scheme in my apartment is purple and blue, not brown. Also, the detailing that is present in the picture in the (what I thought were) purple parts is not there at all. Overall it's a good rug, just not what I wanted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It did not compare at all. The rug looks like it has purple undertones. This rug is brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was a bit vague.
I couldn't take my eyes off the picture of the rug when viewing every selection on this site. Purchasing it was the best choice I made. Everytime I walk into my room, I smile ear to ear. Wonderful!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are amazing and are a perfect fit for my bedroom.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
This is a really nice rug and looks beautiful. It really added a pop of color to my very brown/beige living room furniture mix. It is soft enough, the pile is not very deep, but is sufficient to feel softer than a cold tile floor!! The only thing was that there are some light "lines" in the print, width-wise. They are pretty light, so don't show too much, but I guess this happens in the manufacturing process...it IS an inexpensive rug, so it's not THE highest quality out there, but I still really like it a lot. A good value and beautiful! It came very tightly rolled up and protected by durable plastic. I was worried it wouldn't "uncurl" well, but it was no problem at all!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? extremely well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I am impressed with the vibrant, lovely colors! Got the impression from some of the reviewers that the coloring wasn't accurate or muted somehow. However, I found just the right amount of greens and blue hues and reds in the funky floral pattern to make this work with my room! It has a neat vibe to the design. Not so stick in the mud ... know what I mean? I am sooooo happy with this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems well made and sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
loved the design and colors in this carpet. BUT terribly disappointed when i got it. there are lines across the carpet like the design was screen printed poorly and the machine was running out of 'ink'. carpet had a shine to it due to the cheap material used. i wish it was a better made rug with higher quality material. it made my living room look sad and cheap with how the carpet presented itself.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors similar per se to image online but quality poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor; cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
I was excited when I received the rug. I had been looking in various stores for several months for just the right rug that I would work for either summer or winter decor, I found it in this rug. It adds a pop of pizazz to the living area and looks great. Since we have a dog and grandchildren we wanted something that would be attractive yet durable. It looks like we found the perfect rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I was surprised that the product color is just as shown in picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is heavy weight and lays flat with no turn-up on corners.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on accurate.
After reading the reviews I thought I'd give this rug a chance. We just redid our family room with dark brown leather couches and dark (almost black) wood tables. I was looking for something to tie in the dark, add color but still be able to withstand two dogs, kids and tons of use. Bingo!!! This rug is perfect!!! The colors are bright and fun. No purple however, which I really could have gone with or without. It's perfect and I could not be happier. Thin? It's not a thick shag but I wouldn't call it thin.
This rug is so beautiful and the colors are rich and vibrant. I bought it for the colors because they match my room perfectly...chocolate brown, medium brown, tan, dark and light teal and warm reds. It goes so well with my hardwood floors and the cherry cabinets in my kitchen/family room. This is the second rug I have bought from Overstock and both have been great rugs. This rug is cheaper and not quite as good of quality as the other but it was more expensive. It is still pretty good quality and hopefully it will wear well. Time will tell.
First let me say, this rug is amazing! It's pretty and vibrant. It was EXACTLY what I wanted for my room. It really ties everything together. Please note the background of the rug is brown.. not purplish, but I can see why the picture could be confusing. I do think that if you are a bold person with a bold style this is for you!!! It isn't overly soft or thick but it awesome nonetheless. You also can't beat the price. I have two cats, so I don't like the idea of spending over 200 dollars on a rug my new kitten my tear up (note he hasn't messed with it... he just likes laying on it). Great rug, pretty colors, and priced right! I wish I could submit a pic of my room for you to see
I have bought many things form Overstock and this is the first time I did not get at all what I was expecting. The colors are not even close to the picture. I saw some of the reviews and I thoguht that a couple of shades would be different, however, except for the red all the other colors are completely different, I suspect they took a picture of a different rug for th site
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nothing like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
This rug because of it being made in nylon is super cheap and ugly! I have purchased about five rugs from Overstock and all have been beautiful. This one is probably my fault. When you buy a cheap rug, don't expect much from it. The colors in the rug absolutely do not match the website. There is NO purple in it at all. I will say if it were in wool, I think it would be beautiful. I purchase a new rug once a year because of my dog and cat using it as a scratching tool. So next year I will try again. Lesson learned, never buy a NYLON RUG again! Overstock's hand-hooked rugs and wool rugs are beautiful! Don't sit on the fence about those! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RUG.
This is a nice-quality rug; the colors are very pretty; just wish it came in a larger size! It is very eye-catching, and gives me plenty of options for choosing coordinating solid colors to go with it. Plus, it will not be hard to keep clean, with the dark chocolate back-ground. Really, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's much prettier than it looks!
Sadly, this rug is nothing like what I expected based on the photo or the description. It is pretty, but the colors are all warm tones e.g. coffee bean & chocolate brown (think of the two shades of brown M&M's), sand, chartreuse, rust, pea and forest green. It appears that the rug fibers absorbed the forest green and the chartreuse dyes unevenly resulting in the sickly pea green color! To be fair "teal" can be either blue or green based. The walls in my living room are a teal blue and I thought this rug would be a beautiful accent with my walls. Not so! I am very disappointed with my purchase. I gave it one star because it is a pretty rug...but the colors are all misrepresented. If it wasn't such a hassle I'd return it. Instead I'll drag it upstairs and put it in my spare bedroom.