The color is misleading. They are definitely gray and not beige or anything close to white. That ended up being fine with my room. The quality and price are good. They look like a piece you'd find in Restoration Hardware for twice the price. The seams look well made and I think this will last the test of time. So far, so good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site looks beige or off white -- they are not. They are definitely GRAY.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. comfortable and well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good except for color
These chairs are very comfortable and well proportioned. I wish the legs were reeded and the faux finishing was a bit more subtle, but all in all I am very pleased. The fabric is a very nice linen weave with a smooth hand. The tack detail adds an extra sophistication to the chairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a warm grey, exactly as I wanted, but not beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chairs are very comfortable and well proportioned.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is very accurate.
The dramatic style of this chair is what I've been wanting for a year now. It maintains its elegance without looking circus-like, which is a danger with certain large wing chairs. I was going to go the custom route. But, couldn't convince myself to pay $1000 per chair. I get 2 for the price of what I would pay for a custom one and the only thing I feel like I had to compromise on is the fabric. I wanted a pattern fabric. So, I'm simply going to get some throw pillows and maybe add a throw that has a nice pattern. This is probably a better long term solution because I can change out the throws and pillows easier than getting the chairs recovered. The color does have some grey in it, especially the legs. But, the main color is a darker beige than the photo. So, it didn't turn me off at all and I don't even like the color grey. In terms of quality, I'm only worried about the long term viability of the seat cushion and caster legs. I think the frame, however, will last.
The chairs just arrived and I am so pleased that they look good and elegant. As a designer I am really happy that they are well made (well not like a *** chair) but for the price I can not complain...The chairs are really comfortable and soft which I was afraid this would not happen...but I am overwhelmed with joy...I dressed up the chairs with kilim cushions and even made a photo but unfortunately can't show it....I def recommend these chairs for this price...bravo overstock...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am so surprised, coming from China is well made, looks elegant like in an English castle.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate