Do not purchase if you are looking for a dark finish, this one is bright bronze and not as pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color of this fixture is bright bronze, not "antique copper" and not as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. athe quality seems fine, but I didn't even unpack. as the color was all wrong!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Again - NOT "ANTIQUE COPPER"
JUST RECEIVED THIS CHANDELIER AND WAS PLEASED THAT IT HAD ARRIVED WHICH WOULD ALLOW ME TO INSTALL THIS COMING WEEKEND...HOWEVER, AFTER UNPACKING, I DISCOVERED THE BRONZE OR BRONZE LIKE FINISH TURNED OUT TO BE A SHABBY EXAMPLE OF BRONZE...VERY AMATEUR. OVERALL, THE DESIGN OF THIS ITEM IS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT, I GUESS I WILL GO ON LOOKING...PROBABLY ON "OVERSTOCK.COM."
It was originally described as being antiqued copper, but it's actually bronze. The description is now updated on Overstock. It's a nice light fixture if bronze/brass is the style you're looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Wrong
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Wrong