This item was described as being all cotton in one place and as polyester in another. When a previous shopper asked what fabric the curtains were, they were told they were cotton by an Amazon rep. I relied on that info. They are clearly labeled as 65% polyester and 35% cotton. They were described as being lined, and they are not. They were listed as red and cream, and they are red and tan. Not even close to cream. More like cafe au lait. Had I gotten what was advertised, I'd be happy to leave a decent review. The curtains are okay for what they are, but they are NOT what was advertised. Very disappointed.
I was extremely pleased with this curtain set. The color is beautiful - a lovely shade of dark red and cream. The quality of the fabric is fantastic. It looks great in my kitchen. I would highly recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very pretty - not a bright red, but a more muted color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the fabric is fantastic - it is heavy enough to lay really nicely from the curtain rod.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I got exactly what I was expecting.
These curtains are even better in person than in the photo! The actual print is more subtle and classy! When I purchased them, I was expecting a bolder red and white check. But the red is not flamboyant, and the ground is light beige (cream? tan?...), plus there is a white thread woven into the plaid, adding a very nice accent! The three colors are woven into the fabric, not just printed on. The red threads intersect to make half-inch square solid red zones. The fabric itself drapes beautifully. I originally wanted the 36-inch tiers, but only the 24-inch length (plus the included 12-inch valance) was available. These curtains are so lovely, that I'm glad I went ahead and purchased them anyway! If I had more than one window in my kitchen, I'd "clothe" them all in these curtains!!
I bought these curtains because I was looking for a valence and the valences alone were awfully costly. I thought I could find a use for curtain also if it worked out too, though. When I received the product I was blown away with the quality and the actual fabric. It was a terrific plaid with great colors and very high priced look. The valence looks great where I needed it and I found a great use for the cafe curtain also. No one, absolutely no one believes me that I spent so Little for these lovely curtains!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Well..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Even better in reality!
After ironing the curtains, I realized they all weren't the same length and patterns didn't match. give a something made in the USA....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks red and white, but actually there is more tan than white...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not sewn properly...mismatched patterns and size
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok