Ordered 3 sets for downstairs guest/office. THEY ARE ONLY 82 INCHES LONG! Now it's either return or rehang ALL the curtain rods. Ive ordered four different curtains from Overstock and have to say they have ALL been subpar. Poorly made, threads hanging, seams uneven, and lengths are all a crapshoot. This order disappoints once again. Usually give 5 to 4 stars. Can't do on this set of curtains. If they were indeed 84 inches long I would have given these 3-4 stars, as the quality just isn't there. The fact that all 6 panels are 2-3 inches shorter than the advertised 84 inches is just wrong.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dark Beige, not white as in photo, BRONZE GROMMETS!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fiar
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all
Beautiful Heavy Weight curtain - the quality feels luxurious and it looks expensive. However, as others have stated, the curtain is more khaki beige. I love the style, and the silver design pops beautifully. I ordered for a light gray and cream dining room, am waiting on the grey chairs to come to see if this will work. Do not want to return because it is beautiful, however, right now am not sure it will tie into the design concept. Color is misleading online, and that is a huge disappointment, hence the 4 stars as it's not as pictured.
I ordered 8 panels before reading the reviews! that was a big mistake because If I had known that this product is not the same colour as the one in the pic, I would have not purchased it. After I got them, I fell in love with the quality and the pattern....the colour was beige so its ok It still looks good with my furniture but if your looking for a white or off white, this is not it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Totally not the same colour! the curtains are more close to khaki not even cream colour! the pic looks cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing! the quality is the reason why I didnt return it even though it wasnt the same colour as i was looking for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was accurate because it was called "beige" and the product seems of good quality!
I was looking for white curtains that were blackout. These LOOKED white!! I know it says beige, but they still looked white in the picture, so I tried it. They came and it looked like a dark khaki. THey would have been perfect...its hard to find white blackout curtains.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? TERRIBLE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I didn't even take it out of the package
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color says beige, but looks white....
The quality and value of these are great and they work VERY well. However, the color in the image is not what you will get. It is a darker tan, not off-white (which is what I was expecting). I am disappointed in the color, it does not go with the paint and décor in the room at all. I never got around to returning them (my fault) so they will have to do for now. If you can get past the color they are great!
The color is more like a dark beige... I'd really call it more like tan. I'm disappointed the color isn't lighter so that it would complement my light blue/green walls, but I really like the silver flowers and the blackout works really well so I am going to keep it. I might try moving them to another room with a different color scheme. I really liked that it came with 2 panels. I think it's a rip off when you have to buy each panel separately.
These curtains are nice and thick. Quality is good and they look more expensive then they were. I'm not sure how the silver foil (on the black curtains) will hold up with washing. A light steam iron got out the creases from the packaging.
I wanted white black out panels for my bedroom and saw these on clearance. As a bargain shopper, I couldn't resist the price. When I got them, they were certainly light brown and since they are clearance, I can't return them. Being crafty, I'll make it work, but I wish they were lighter in color like they look like in the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I had the impression these would be white or ivory, they are beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They will do the job of keeping the sun out, they don't look to be the highest quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color is really off
Love my new drapes. They match perfectly with my decor. I love the fabric. Very soft and easily washable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate