I am very happy with these curtains. They are not light blockers but I didn't want that. I just wanted to be private at night when the light is on inside. I like how they fall. They are plenty long enough. I had to buy two pairs because I am using them for sliding glass doors and the bar goes well past the edge of the doors.
These panels are beautiful! Just sheer enough- not see-through but not opaque, either. Very nice linen fabric that is quality-made. The ties at the top are long so you can either tie them in a bow or leave to hang down, which is what I did. It gave me the exact look I was wanting. I am very happy with my purchase. As a side note, one of the reviews said she returned hers because she received grommeted-top panels- the picture on the outside of the ones I ordered did show panels that had grommets at the top, but after opening they were NOT grommets, but ties.
I bought a king sized canopy bed from overstock for the master bedroom in a beach house. I wanted to add drapes on the sides because the room is right off the foyer. Due to the construction of the bed, they had to be tie top and 84" long. These fit the bill perfectly and have the airy feel to them appropriate for a beach house.
Light, airy and height adjustable due to the ties at the top. They bring a new, fresh look to our living room and are great quality too. I am going back to buy 3 more sets to put in our breakfast nook. The best part is my husband likes them too and he is very picky!
I love these curtains, they have a soft look and the pattern is pretty but subtle. They are more sheer than I expected, so I added simple voile sheers behind to give more privacy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice fabric, good feel and drape
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
These were very nice curtains. I had a hard time finding tie tab curtains for my windows so I was excited when I found these. I actually had to return them because they were too sheer for my front room window. It was hard to send them back because they were perfect otherwise.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. Well made!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty close to description!
I think tie-top's are the new "it" design for curtains, especially for this warm summer season! I love the breezy look of the fake linen fabric. It gives a very cool texture to my home. I hang my curtains in using the ribbon style but I might decide to change that up here and there to give it a new look randomly. This curtain has a sheer texture but it is not too thin and it's just right to let enough light shine through. Good purchase from overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appropriate for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Descriptive
The website picture says white panels with tie tops. What I received was white with tan panels with grommets! (at least the picture on the packaging shows grommets). I double checked my order item number with the item number received, and the numbers are the same, but the products are very different. In any event, they will be going back...if I'd wanted white with tan, I would have ordered it! I rated the product as average only because it wouldn't let me submit my comments otherwise. In actuality, I never took the panels out of the packaging to really look them over.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Totally wrong!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric seemed okay, from what I could feel. Faux linen perhaps, but a very loose-weave linen.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally wrong!